How much does it affect you when Ole Miss does well?

My answer? It pisses me off. It makes me so mad that I had to quit following something that I loved since I was 15 years old, because I realized that Ole Miss was always going to get the better players. Once I realized that it's players and not coaches, it made me feel worse and I felt better by not following recruiting anymore.
Back in the day (1990 I guess), I loved grabbing a Forrest Davis Recruiting Magazine and having to pay that B'hm bastard $500 dollars on 900 calls to find that who Miss. State was "talking to". For those that don't remember, you dialed the number, heard Mr. Davis say....

"Press 5 for Miss. State. Miss. State is recruiting a 4 star from Birmingham. He's a LB who's 6-3, 225 and runs a 4.4/40. I think State has a great chance, but call us back next week and we will give you the latest." "Thanks again, I'm Forrest Davis. Mr. LB from Birmingham looks to be leaning heavily to Alabama. Sorry State fans."

It was over, and over, and over and over. And I kept calling and calling and waiting for his publication to hit the newsstands.
I'm mad that Ole Miss cares more than our fans do. I put a lot of money into the BC and the BI. It's not enough and I hope to throw more of my $$$ into these causes. I wish every. single. State fan would do the same.
The time has come for all of us to do something. Your opinion doesn't mean crap on here unless YOU ARE donating your hard working money toward something that matters to all of us.
For those that donate, thank you. For those that aren't putting a $1 toward the cause quit talking. Let's get after it. Please.