Thread: Remember this guy

vCash

Remember this guy

vCash
    Good stuff

vCash
    Couldn't hit a damn bus with a football and led us to 8-4 against one of the toughest schedules in SEC football history . Beat Michigan 52-10.
    Arkansas schedule this year was nothing compared to what Relf played against.

vCash
    This dude was undefeated vs Ole Miss and he ended Houston Nutt.

Relf success demonstrated the dynamics of the Mullen system, you took something away from Mullen, he would find another way to move the ball

Relf even played an epic game vs Auburn with a "dead" arm. He and Perkins willed MSU to a comeback that was only stopped by bad referees and a miracle goal line tackle by an Auburn DB.

Barbay and ZA can bring back the toughness of MSU offenses with a true dual threat QB. Why throw for 2 yards when you can smash for 3 yards.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Relf was one of my favorite Bulldogs. I would love to have him around the program more often.

vCash
    Arcito Clark DECLEATS OM db.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Relf was one of my favorite Bulldogs. I would love to have him around the program more often.
    I'm still amazed at how it could be 3rd and 12 and you just knew he was going to get the job done.
    I remember yelling at the tv, "Stop trying to pass the ball!!!"
    Lol

vCash
    Even tho he may not have been the best passer ever he did make some nice downfield throws. Consistency was a problem. He was one heck of a runner tho.

vCash
    I want to say I remember Relf admitting in an interview that the throw to Bump was an overthrown ball and he wasnt the intended receiver.....but what Bump done after the catch was next level video game stuff!
    Relf was a beast running the ball!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    Too bad that would be a penalty now due to these weak rules they have made up.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    That's Mr. "secret weapon" Arceto Clark.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    He owned Ole Miss.