Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm really liking the way we are trending with QB's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yeah- he will probably follow in the footsteps of dumbasses like Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, and Luke Fickell
    Or you could wind up with a Jeremy Pruitt, Boom Muschamp, Charlie Strong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    You said he'd be fired not that anybody would be happy. We aren't firing Arnett after two seasons.

Please take your worthless ass back to the ole miss board that shit you out.
    You can't help but being a little bitch can you? We're you born that way or were abused by a priest or something?

Seriously, I have an opinion you don't like and that's all you can do? Really.... I was patient with you but you can go **** yourself for all I care.... just keep being the bitch...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Luke Fickell hired an Air Raid coordinator. Kirby Smart hired a coordinator with a background in the air raid. Saban sticks with pro style because he will always have the talent to run it at a high level regardless of the coordinator.

And before anyone says it, I know Georgia doesn?t run the air raid, but Smart hired Monken for what he can do with his passing game.
    You can spin this all you want- but the two best head coaches in the country are defensive coaches. And the best modern offense was under a defensive HC. Smart hired Monken to be his OC and score points with a physical offense.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    A typical meathead defensive minded coach wouldn't run his 3-4 defense.

LOL! He's not Joe ****ing Moorhead. GTFO with that bullshit.
    He doesn?t run a 3-4 defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
    You can't help but being a little bitch can you? We're you born that way or were abused by a priest or something?

Seriously, I have an opinion you don't like and that's all you can do? Really.... I was patient with you but you can go **** yourself for all I care.... just keep being the bitch...
    Oh, you got me scared Pumpkin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Or you could wind up with a Jeremy Pruitt, Boom Muschamp, Charlie Strong?
    Well, let's dont leave out offensive geniuses like Norm Chow, June Jones, and JoVester Morehead

vCash
    Oh, you got me scared Pumpkin.
    Its not my problem...

vCash

Pot meet kettle. You and KB have spent an entire thread bitching. We aren?t even talking about the same subject now cause of y?all?s bitching.

You two need a thread to yourselves to circle jerk in because thats all you two are doing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Pot meet kettle. You and KB have spent an entire thread bitching. We aren?t even talking about the same subject now cause of y?all?s bitching.
    No... I've got opinions you don't like...but I haven't called anybody names or disparaged them in any way personally.... take you for instance, I think you're totally wrong headed (and you obviously think the same of me) but I haven't told you to **** off or climb back in a shit hole in Oxford... so you can miss me with that bs...

vCash
    lmao. I've never run the Wing-T and have been a Spread guy for awhile 2004. I havent run the I-formation since 1997. My last 2 offenses have thrown the ball more than run.

Nobody is saying you have to be run heavy- just that running the ball is a must for a successful offense.
    And your offense this past year only averaged 6.6 points per game with average yards per game of 94.4. Maybe not act like a offensive savant and change your screen name to C3&6?

vCash
    No... I've got opinions you don't like...but I haven't called anybody names or disparaged them in any way personally.... take you for instance, I think you're totally wrong headed (and you obviously think the same of me) but I haven't told you to **** off or climb back in a shit hole in Oxford... so you can miss me with that bs...
    You just called someone a little bitch. But yeah you haven’t called anyone names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    You just called someone a little bitch. But yeah you haven’t called anyone names.
    In response to being told to **** off and crawl back in a shit hole in Oxford....you damn right... I responded....

vCash
    Well, let's dont leave out offensive geniuses like Norm Chow, June Jones, and JoVester Morehead
    Yet the offensive guy we had in Mullen, you proclaimed him Danny Walsh and always bashed the offense. Now you want that ?blueprint? back so what is it 34?

Or you could end up with a flaming coach like Kiffin is all smoke or Billy Napier. Both of which you admire.

vCash
    And your offense this past year only averaged 6.6 points per game with average yards per game of 94.4. Maybe not act like a offensive savant and change your screen name to C3&6?
    What? LMAO. Our Maxprep stats arent up to date. We averaged 14 PPG and 256 ypg...and yes that is bad. But we probably played the toughest schedule in the state as a 2A we played two 5A's and 2 4A's. They scored 86 points the entire season before me. We scored 153 this year.

However- what you dont realize is that we are in a rebuild and doubled the offensive output from the year before. We did this starting a bunch of 9th and 10th graders. We have 9 starters returning on offense next year and 8 on D.

I took a job at a terrible football program to be near my kids. But as usual with any program I coach- they get better

vCash
    Yet the offensive guy we had in Mullen, you proclaimed him Danny Walsh and always bashed the offense. Now you want that ?blueprint? back so what is it 34?

Or you could end up with a flaming coach like Kiffin is all smoke or Billy Napier. Both of which you admire.
    Love Mullen's offense. I can criticize a guy and still love what he does. I got on Mullen for his lack of the deep ball. His playcalling in big games could be criticized. Shit, Saban and Smart get criticized. That is sports

vCash
    I will continue to LOL at those who believe offensive balance is 50/50 run/pass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I will continue to LOL at those who believe offensive balance is 50/50 run/pass.
    Why? Because that is literally the definition of it.

2019 LSU was almost 50/50 run pass altho passing they put up 400 ypg vs 166 rpg. Keeping defenses off balance is the key for any offense

vCash
    Why? Because that is literally the definition of it.

2019 LSU was almost 50/50 run pass altho passing they put up 400 ypg vs 166 rpg. Keeping defenses off balance is the key for any offense
    He believes that having 12-15 offensive skill guys touching the ball equally is balanced. And be sure to dump the ball 3 yds to the rb because handing it to him can never work

vCash
    https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1102590068882067458?s=46&t=PS_iV6mrEVdWVXJUFKs2Zg
    Last edited by KB21; 01-18-2023 at 10:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paverdog View Post
    I'm an old man, but it's just cazy to me to hand the ball off 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage in shotgun, when you can have the QB under center and just plow it for short yardage. Call me a running system fan, but thats football to me.
    I think it is mostly about making the d give you a light box count BC pass threat, giving your OL time to setup your blocks and giving the rb time to find the hole without leveon bell levels of patience. Actual coaches please correct me