Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: I'm really liking the way we are trending with QB's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Fair enough.

My overall point was we need to execute better on third downs in conference games.
    I 100% agree on that.

vCash
    App State had a lower 3rd down conversion percentage and lower red zone conversion than Mississippi State.

Run that dang ball though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    App State had a lower 3rd down conversion percentage and lower red zone conversion than Mississippi State.

What about an analytical stat like FEI?

vCash
    App State was 35th in FEI. We were 37th.

vCash
    App State was 35th in FEI. We were 37th.
    So they were better?

vCash

They had a higher conversion percentage in conference only games than we did. They were 83rd and we were 112th nationally.

They were not as efficient in the red zone, but what were their total scores? They scored 43 times in the RZ and we scored 40 times. They were in the RZ 54 times (40th nationally) we had 45 tries (76th nationally). They were 39th nationally in RZ TD's and we were 48th. That is a lot more in opportunities and more in actual TD's than we were.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 01-29-2023 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    They had a higher conversion percentage in conference only games than we did. They were 83rd and we were 112th nationally.

They were not as efficient in the red zone, but what were their total scores? They scored 43 times in the RZ and we scored 40 times. They were in the RZ 54 times (40th nationally) we had 45 tries (76th nationally). They were 39th nationally in RZ TD's and we were 48th. That is a lot more in opportunities and more in actual TD's than we were.
    Hard to compare the Sun Belt to the SEC. Especially with App State being a blueblood in that conference essentially. Speaking of comparing conference to conference only.

I think the reality is this:

With essentially the same players coming back with another year of experience and an easier overall schedule next year our offense will be fine in 2023. Beyond that we will see.

I don't think we have the players to do what Barbay really wants to do so it comes down to if he will really adjust or not in the short term for 2023 only.

vCash
    To sum it all up, KB21 is a rebel/bear/shark/slave loving/racist cuck.................probably wearing his quuer blue colored shirt right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hard to compare the Sun Belt to the SEC. Especially with App State being a blueblood in that conference essentially. Speaking of comparing conference to conference only.

I think the reality is this:

With essentially the same players coming back with another year of experience and an easier overall schedule next year our offense will be fine in 2023. Beyond that we will see.

I don't think we have the players to do what Barbay really wants to do so it comes down to if he will really adjust or not in the short term for 2023 only.
    Well since App St played 2 P5's in non-conference, I thought an apples to apples in like competition they played in conference was more realistic look at their numbers.

vCash
    49ers offense right now is a wet dream for Arnett.

vCash
    Dude, you should seriously drink bleach

vCash
    this MFer is a moron

vCash
    You're not even being a troll. Just an unbearable douche.

vCash
    Well heck. I thought y?all were enjoying running the ball every play like they did in the second half.

vCash
    Can somebody get KB back in good (or at least semi-good) standings over on 247? He just wants attention and some on here are giving him exactly what he wants. He is going to continue to argue and say he is right and has actually ruined (hijacked) some threads with posting things not even applicable to the thread. I also agree with Homedawg.

vCash
    Well heck. I thought y?all were enjoying running the ball every play like they did in the second half.
    Dipshit, and I'm being kind, not one person here in this argument has said that. Not one. But it would be nice to be able to run it in 1and goal from the 2 line we had it at Memphis in 2021. But anyway. Carry in w your clown show. And find a team to follow that throws it's much as you like. And be forewarned, there isn't one.

vCash
    You have no f?n clue what our offense will look like any more than Nostradamus does. You are just an insufferable tool that is making shit up.

Sorry that your team won?t be passing that ball 75 times a game anymore but that is not how real football is supposed to be played anyway.

You act like our offense the last 3 years was some unstoppable machine. It wasn?t. We had a noodle arm QB and unfortunately we won?t ever know what could have been. But even with the rumor mill going last year it was highly doubtful we were going to see many more years with the Pirate at the helm anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Can somebody get KB back in good (or at least semi-good) standings over on 247? He just wants attention and some on here are giving him exactly what he wants. He is going to continue to argue and say he is right and has actually ruined (hijacked) some threads with posting things not even applicable to the thread. I also agree with Homedawg.
    He tucked his tail and ran there. Wish he'd do the same here. I love good arguments. But stuff like his last comment is just beyond stupid.

vCash
    lots of folks who " come out" act this way

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I wish Arnett would knock the **** out of your dick sucker.