Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm really liking the way we are trending with QB's

vCash
    We're also going to add another QB and we have Parson that I could see possibly beating Wright out for the starting spot in 2024 potentially.

Hopefully we add 2

vCash
    Losing Robertson and Locke and getting Wright is a negative trade off for Mississippi State.

vCash
    yea but you look so clean in your khaki's and button down shirt. You closet racist slave fans are a silly lot. It must be awful waking up each day and feeling so deprived and overlooked. Surely you are important to somebody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Losing Robertson and Locke and getting Wright is a negative trade off for Mississippi State.
    Cause you've seen Robertson and locke play. Right...uh huh.

vCash
    Just going to gloss over signing Parson...of course a douche like you would.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We lit up the world recruiting qb's that couldn't play under leach.
    Good point.

vCash
    When did I do that? He?s another QB that signed with us because of Mike Leach and the Air Raid system. I?ll be surprised if he stays long term to hand the ball off in Barbay?s offense.

vCash
    If CML was still here do you think those two were going to stay and waste another year behind Will?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    When did I do that? He?s another QB that signed with us because of Mike Leach and the Air Raid system. I?ll be surprised if he stays long term to hand the ball off in Barbay?s offense.
    Actually he signed with ZA. He kept him committed through the change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    If CML was still here do you think those two were going to stay and waste another year behind Will?
    One was already leaving even with Leach still here.

vCash
    So he can transfer to another place that hands it off 55% of the time too?? There are soooo many places that throw it as much as you want..... like ZERO!!!

vCash
    KB and blacksails dislike ZA as much as I disliked Moorhead. The difference is I gave Moorhead the benefit of the doubt until he was trash at Kentucky. Hating a guy before we really even see him do his thing is just unfair imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    KB and blacksails dislike ZA as much as I disliked Moorhead. The difference is I gave Moorhead the benefit of the doubt until he was trash at Kentucky. Hating a guy before we really even see him do his thing is just unfair imo
    Well the mentally deficient narcissist doesn't comprehend objectively.

vCash
    I do not dislike Zack Arnett. I dislike the way he has handled the offense. I love his aggressive defensive style and would prefer to maintain it. That style pairs, better with a pass oriented air raid scheme than it does a ground and pound scheme.

vCash
    I do not dislike Zack Arnett. I dislike the way he has handled the offense. I love his aggressive defensive style and would prefer to maintain it. That style pairs, better with a pass oriented air raid scheme than it does a ground and pound scheme.
    Maybe, or maybe he's right. Letting him display the product before declaring it a failure seems the smart thing to do

vCash
    Did you pull that BS out of your ass or an actual bull? I have never expressed a dislike of Arnett. I have never expressed hating him. Why make shit up? As a matter of fact, I have stated that he deserves his time unless the wheels come off.

You don't even know what you are arguing or fighting about. Just a typical lash out towards anybody you disagree with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Did you pull that BS out of your ass or an actual bull? I have never expressed a dislike of Arnett. I have never expressed hating him. Why make shit up? As a matter of fact, I have stated that he deserves his time unless the wheels come off.

You don't even know what you are arguing or fighting about. Just a typical lash out towards anybody you disagree with.
    Maybe I'm wrong. You sure come across that way

vCash
    Maybe I'm wrong. You sure come across that way
    No I don't. You make a personal choice to make me out to be that way and that says way more about you.

If you want to know where I stand, just ask. don't make shit up.

vCash
    It appears that CZA is seeking an offensive system which, if nothing else burns more clock and keeps his aggressive D on the sideline a touch more each game. I'd love to see some dialogue tween CZA and ole miss douche dinker KB21 face to face and watch the preppie piss himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    It appears that CZA is seeking an offensive system which, if nothing else burns more clock and keeps his aggressive D on the sideline a touch more each game. I'd love to see some dialogue tween CZA and ole miss douche dinker KB21 face to face and watch the preppie piss himself.
    So, the typical meathead defensive minded idea of offense, believing that time of possession actually matters to winning.