Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm really liking the way we are trending with QB's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    None of that is true haha. Like 0 percent of it. McKinnely Jackson, Derrick Hall, Jack Harris, played all of them. Could add more. That kid has never ever folded. Gotten beat sure but everyone does that. I would bet that he is better in this offense than he was air raid
    What do you expect the offense to look like? Like how much Air Raid stuff and how much RPO, etc.

vCash
    None of that is true haha. Like 0 percent of it. McKinnely Jackson, Derrick Hall, Jack Harris, played all of them. Could add more. That kid has never ever folded. Gotten beat sure but everyone does that. I would bet that he is better in this offense than he was air raid
    I absolutely think he's a better fit in Barbary's offense than the air raid. Will doesn't have the arm strength to be a perfect fit for Leach's pure air raid.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    3 players means he isn't scared? So explain to me why he's chicken **** now. He won't be better with his noodle arm and quicksand feet. All of a sudden he's going to get better in an offense that he wasn't recruited for. Will had his best shot with Leach and he was mediocre at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    3 players means he isn't scared? So explain to me why he's chicken **** now. He won't be better with his noodle arm and quicksand feet. All of a sudden he's going to get better in an offense that he wasn't recruited for. Will had his best shot with Leach and he was mediocre at best.
    He isnt scared because he isnt scared. You are hung up on stuff that only you believe. Ask his teammates if he?s scared. All he has done is win and break records. It?s not perfect but no one is. Those are facts. You are posting opinions. Just all there is to it. Stop lying on a kids name when you dont know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    What do you expect the offense to look like? Like how much Air Raid stuff and how much RPO, etc.
    It is 0 air raid unless we tweak it. It is what everyone else is doing. Will has done it before. One read RPOs reading backside LB and safeties after the snap and hitches or outs pre snap if he has leverage. Lot of pistol which helps the run game but it can make it harder to RPO bc you can only run it to the side the QB opens up to. And you cant run one at all off of stretch out of pistol bc the QB has his back turned. Thats why it is a lot of bootleg.

It is kind of like Shanahan from the Niners if I could give it a comparison. We are going to see how good we are up front for sure.

vCash
    He isnt scared because he isnt scared. You are hung up on stuff that only you believe. Ask his teammates if he?s scared. All he has done is win and break records. It?s not perfect but no one is. Those are facts. You are posting opinions. Just all there is to it. Stop lying on a kids name when you dont know
    Lol, ask him teammates? High school teammates? You don't know football at all if you think Will isn't scared.

vCash
    you like pissing contests

vCash
    It is 0 air raid unless we tweak it. It is what everyone else is doing. Will has done it before. One read RPOs reading backside LB and safeties after the snap and hitches or outs pre snap if he has leverage. Lot of pistol which helps the run game but it can make it harder to RPO bc you can only run it to the side the QB opens up to. And you cant run one at all off of stretch out of pistol bc the QB has his back turned. Thats why it is a lot of bootleg.

It is kind of like Shanahan from the Niners if I could give it a comparison. We are going to see how good we are up front for sure.
    I hate the idea of a RPO heavy passing game. That didn?t work when Moorhead tried it. I prefer a progression based system with full field reads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I hate the idea of a RPO heavy passing game. That didn?t work when Moorhead tried it. I prefer a progression based system with full field reads.
    So you like the Air Raid? I never would have guessed***.

vCash
    Lol, ask him teammates? High school teammates? You don't know football at all if you think Will isn't scared.
    Youre not that stupid. Or maybe you are

vCash
    The passing game isnt based off RPO. I dont think anyones whole passing game is based off of RPO. That would mean you have no passing game

vCash
    I'm going on a limb and say if Wright comes he'll uproot Will before the season is over.
    No. He won't. But if he's better sure I'm ok with it. But he won't be. Won't be close either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This was a nice weekend. We actually have a capable backup now with sec experience. Got a wr we wanted, and I suspect johnson is back. Now let's find some TEs. Good job, staff
    But Jan's WILL be fired after next year. It's a fact. Sorry. Couldn't resist

vCash
    Well, according to this classes started for them Jan 3. I don't know what their final date to enroll is but if he was serious about going there he would be in Seattle right now.

https://www.washington.edu/students/reg/begendcal.html
    That wasn't for the semester. That was for a side quarter. He didn't have to enroll then. But he ain't goi g to Washington

vCash
    Course you do....

vCash

At the risk of saying it- so you're saying it's pro style but with 4 WR?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No. He won't. But if he's better sure I'm ok with it. But he won't be. Won't be close either
    You know we're going to hear all season how Wright should be starting though.

vCash
    You know we're going to hear all season how Wright should be starting though.
    If Will is not performing well in the new system I?m sure you will hear it. I hope he does play well tho.

vCash
    We'll see

vCash
    That wasn't for the semester. That was for a side quarter. He didn't have to enroll then. But he ain't goi g to Washington
    Like I said, has he gotten out his apartment lease?