Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawgs @ Auburn basketball tonight

vCash

Dawgs @ Auburn basketball tonight

This game is important for a few purposes. We need a quality road win and the next 5 games are #21Auburn, #5 Tennesse, Florida, #4 Alabama, #17 TCU. The way our offense has looked we can easily go 0-5 during this stretch and have no shot at the tournament. If we can somehow win this game, beat Florida and beat TCU at home we still have a chance at the tournament if we close conference play strong since the schedule isn't as brutal on the back end.

vCash
    Is auburn missing anyone? I was semi-shocked the line is 7. It moved up to 8.5, but back to 7 now.

vCash
    I want to care, but I just can't force myself too. It was fun watching great defense at first, but I'm done spending 2 hours of my day watching us miss half our free throws and clanking shots off the rim. We may have a game or 2 left where that isn't the case, but at this point the team is what it is.

I hope the boys win out, but tough for me to have any interest otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    I want to care, but I just can't force myself too. It was fun watching great defense at first, but I'm done spending 2 hours of my day watching us miss half our free throws and clanking shots off the rim. We may have a game or 2 left where that isn't the case, but at this point the team is what it is.

I hope the boys win out, but tough for me to have any interest otherwise.
    I can't remember the last basketball game I didnt watch/listen to, but I'm taking a break tonight. I'll probably keep up with score, but I'll watch jags vs chargers... I need a break. It's really hard to watch us play

vCash
    I can definitely understand how you both lost interest. Basketball is probably my favorite sport (Football too) so I'll always be invested. This brand of basketball is tough to watch, the fan base got behind this team a few weeks ago but attendance will probably be going back down soon with these losses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    This game is important for a few purposes. We need a quality road win and the next 5 games are #21Auburn, #5 Tennesse, Florida, #4 Alabama, #17 TCU. The way our offense has looked we can easily go 0-5 during this stretch and have no shot at the tournament. If we can somehow win this game, beat Florida and beat TCU at home we still have a chance at the tournament if we close conference play strong since the schedule isn't as brutal on the back end.
    You've got to score to win, and our team is the worst shooting State team I've ever seen. I'll watch the game but don't expect a miracle.

vCash
    I expect to lose 68-54 and us miss 20 plus FT's.

vCash
    Going to peek through splayed fingers with one eye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    You've got to score to win, and our team is the worst shooting State team I've ever seen. I'll watch the game but don't expect a miracle.
    I agree, I've been saying that for weeks. Even when we were winning I was saying the offense was looking bad

vCash
    Anybody know why Jamel Horton left the program this week?

vCash
    Auburn has 15 points. Jaylen Williams has 13 of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Anybody know why Jamel Horton left the program this week?
    Good question. I just found out watching this game

vCash
    Maybe it's just my imagination, but we seem to be playing a lot better tonight in a pretty low-scoring game so far.

It would be nice to spoil Auburn's second-in-the-nation home winning streak.

vCash
    I agree, we are playing pretty good so far even though it's low scoring. Moore and Tolu look good. Stay with them!

vCash
    I hate to be the guy to jinx it, but we are playing good basketball currently. This is a good game if we keep feeding inside like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I agree, we are playing pretty good so far even though it's low scoring. Moore and Tolu look good. Stay with them!
    We have definately absorbed some blows early and staying in this thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I can't remember the last basketball game I didnt watch/listen to, but I'm taking a break tonight. I'll probably keep up with score, but I'll watch jags vs chargers... I need a break. It's really hard to watch us play
    If they play pretty decent and win ... You banned from watching the rest of the season ****

vCash
    And if we do manage to win this thing, I hope JC is front and center watching it.

vCash
    Our guys want to win this one. Bad.

vCash
    Some bad luck for us at the buzzer.