Thread: Nikoe Whitley

Banned
    vCash

Nikoe Whitley

I have talked shit about you since the slide started last year. But man did you step up BIG TIME in the last two games!! You have been our best defensive player when we needed you most and you will now leave as one of my favorite Bulldawgs ever!! I am sorry for talking shit about you. I will never do it again! I want you drafted high by the Seahawks and wreck shit in the NFL for the next ten years!!

If anyone feels the need to apologize feel free to post below
    Last edited by Dawg61; 11-29-2013 at 09:46 AM.

vCash
    The best thing about him as well I just read he put off surgery so he could help us these last few games. It he had surgery earlier, he could have been ready for the combine but he stuck it out and gave his all and really basically helped win the last two games. He is a true Team Player. Thanks for everything Nikoe!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    The best thing about him as well I just read he put off surgery so he could help us these last few games. It he had surgery earlier, he could have been ready for the combine but he stuck it out and gave his all and really basically helped win the last two games. He is a true Team Player. Thanks for everything Nikoe!
    His stock just rose to the first 3 rounds. Banks, Slay and Whitley are doing wonders for our recruiting for future DBs. That's a pretty sick 3 to rise out of one secondary in a 2 year span. Redmond and Calhoun are the next two. Come on down to Starkville Marlon Humphrey. We promise we'll put you in the NFL!!

vCash
    No one was as critical as I was the past year. I am here now apologizing. I have never been happier to be wrong and you are mister clutch sir. Great way to end your career in the maroon and white. Thank you and all the other seniors for reminding me to support you because you risk life and limb for school pride. You sir deserve an apology and I am here to give ir. #hailstate

vCash
    I've ripped him unmercifully all year, but the guy has stepped up big time these last 2 games. He finished a good career on a great note and I'm proud of him

vCash
    Bump for more apologies, there have been a lot more people than this bash Nikoe...time to man up and apologize. You know who you are.

vCash
    Nickoe could have an NFL career, but in order for that the will probably have to run under a 4.6 at the combine. Not sure if he can do that.

vCash
    Ditto he has stepped up and tackled and covered the last 2 or 3 games.

vCash
    I hate for any MSU player to go out on a sour note. I'm sure he feels pretty good about his career at MSU right now. He has certainly erased whatever negative feelings I may have had earlier in the year.

vCash
    he's a safety. not a CB. we should never allow him to be in that spot. if he goes to a cover two team he could have a solid career.