Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let?s face it: we haven?t made football a priority like UMiss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    And I?m going to enjoy the hell out of it for a full ?f*cking? year too!!! As should you
    Great post!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What's your guide-buddy say about his Bammer clients that show up with shine, some icky, a faraday bag with SAT phones, GPS gear... Oh, and one of these?:

Attachment 3359
    Haha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What's your guide-buddy say about his Bammer clients that show up with shine, some icky, a faraday bag with SAT phones, GPS gear... Oh, and one of these?:

Attachment 3359
    Gunna be drunk, high and still have a good day of fishing????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Man if this ain't the truth!
    To this day he says he can't believe how different we are , and being from the same state!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    To this day he says he can't believe how different we are , and being from the same state!!!
    Yeah we're not even remotely similar. It is crazy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathiston View Post
    It makes me sick, but prove me wrong.

UMiss goes out and hires an elite coordinator from Alabama.
    We hire an offensive coordinator from a group of 5 school.
    We steal away a coach from Memphis (lol)
    UMiss outbids us for our most explosive player in the final hour.
    LMFAO!!!! Golding is NOT an elite DC. That Bama defense was piss poor this year with that level of talent. Ole Miss defense will be worse next year than they were this year with that clown running defense. Hahahaha. No one and I mean NO ONE on the Bama side of this is sad to see that guy go. He?s the reason they didn?t make it to the playoffs.

vCash

We absolutely should put more into football than we do. No disagreement there.

The biggest issue is overcoming the athletic department LT mindset- which is why I like hiring Selmon. He comes from a legit football family so you know he is going to put emphasis on it.

To go along with that we have to stop thinking about focusing on finding coaches to outscheme everyone else and start focusing more on recruiting.

Banned
    vCash
    That was last f*cking year
    They literally hired golding today (yesterday) and that is what you were concerned about?

There's a very simple rule to understand whether or not a Bama Coordinator is good.
    Is his next job a HC job? If yes, good. If no, bad. Very very simple. Name the last person who didn't follow this rule.

And as an actual State fan unlike you, between the two schools I go by most recent Egg Bowl. I celebrate that shit 365 days a year. "Last year" was 2021 Egg Bowl. That's reality. That Egg gets to stay in Starkville. And we hired the guy who derailed mr. lane train's fun ride to be HC.

I'll continue to celebrate. You continue to be miserable being an Ole Miss troll and having to wallow about not having the Egg. 9 million dollars and not even 9 wins.

vCash

Take your dripping ass c u n t back to the OM board and discuss your drunk ass DC who AL was replacing. And if you think Tulu is the most explosive player on offense, you haven't watched State at all. By the way, Kiffin hired a G5 OC too. Loser ass sack of shit whose team lost to State this year and has 20+ kids in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Take your dripping ass c u n t back to the OM board and discuss your drunk ass DC who AL was replacing. And if you think Tulu is the most explosive player on offense, you haven't watched State at all. By the way, Kiffin hired a G5 OC too. Loser ass sack of shit whose team lost to State this year and has 20+ kids in the portal.
    Can this Mathiston c u n t explain why Golding had been talking to the shart/bear folks since last september?

vCash
    That was last f*cking year
    And this ****ing year they'll do the exact same thing.

vCash

Go hang out with the only cop in mathiston at that stop sign by the 15 mph speed limit sign

vCash

Golding is nowhere near elite. If he was Saban would never let him go, nor would he want to go to freaking Ole Miss. Ole Miss OC came from a G5 school. Who has Ole Miss outbid us for. Everytime we have a player hit the portal it's "muh Bearz are givin him money". How many have we had ever transfer there from the portal? Heath is it, and boy did we miss him. Go cheer for the losers in Oxford if you want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep. And it's amazing how the last week has brought out new posters and posters who haven't been on here in months and in some cases years. Things that make you go hmmm.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

vCash
    9 million to Lane for losing what, 4 of the last 5? 2 million to a DC that saban encouraged to leave AND has a DUI problem?

When the melt comes, it will be epic.

vCash
    That was last year. That was last f*cking year.
    It was two weeks ago.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Those were Michael Crabtrees catches, that was last f***ing year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Those were Michael Crabtrees catches, that was last f***ing year.
    Yep, at least someone got it.

vCash
    Idk if any of you have noticed but with arnett, he is putting a big emphasis on recruiting. That?s why we hired bumphis and will friend and others. He talks about the importance of recruiting every time he has a press conference or talks to the media

It shows with the defensive talent he is bringing in. He is bringing in really good defensive recruits and transfers year in and year out

But our offense is not bringing in that talent .

If we can fix the offense then I really really believe Arnett will be successful here.

I will admit I still do wish we would have hired Kendal briles instead of barbay.

vCash
    UM lost 5 of the last 6 games included the Egg Bowl and they gave their coach a RAISE to over 9 million a year. A coach that is more worried about twitter wars than actually coaching up talent. They hired a Offensive coordinator that was going to be fired and mediocre at best, and now spent majority of their NIL money on 3 QB's and only one can play. They are having one of the biggest Portal exodus in the country, their defense is a joke and has so many holes that swiss cheese cant event compete with it. You cant even make this fairy tale up!! Things seem very blissful in Oxford.