Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let?s face it: we haven?t made football a priority like UMiss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathiston View Post
    It makes me sick, but prove me wrong.

UMiss goes out and hires an elite coordinator from Alabama.
    We hire an offensive coordinator from a group of 5 school.
    We steal away a coach from Memphis (lol)
    UMiss outbids us for our most explosive player in the final hour.
    You're correct except on Golding. Have you not watched Bama recently? NOBODY chooses to go from Bama to Ole Miss for the same position. He was told to leave lol.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Lashing out won?t change reality
    Oh now you are concerned with reality.

vCash
    Thank you for your word said Kamala.

vCash
    Every?freaking?year! A new off-season and a new bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tribaldawg View Post
    Every?freaking?year! A new off-season and a new bunch.
    dude you have 23 posts.... and like a quarter of them are from this thread

vCash
    Somebody delete this thread so bearshark lurkers will quit getting a hard on

vCash
    Ole Miss definitely has a large group of alums that love to be flashy and spend money in order to look less like Mississippi and more like elsewhere. MSU, on the other hand values the Mississippi mindset of struggle and bad fortune as if there's some kind of righteousness and reward for it. That's why the cultures are so different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Ole Miss definitely has a large group of alums that love to be flashy and spend money in order to look less like Mississippi and more like elsewhere. MSU, on the other hand values the Mississippi mindset of struggle and bad fortune as if there's some kind of righteousness and reward for it. That's why the cultures are so different.
    This is so insanely spot on. Nailed it

vCash
    Here we go again

vCash

What a ****ing snowflake.

vCash
    Golding is bad. $2m for him is a massive overpay and hey could have done better for that money.

HOWEVER, they still paid more than we offered Briles, our #1 OC choice. And that's while they're paying $6m more to the HC. it is a fact that from a $$$ perspective they are supporting the program more than us.

You gotta think that at some point more $$$ = more wins. That's usually the trend, with A&M proving it's not the rule

vCash

OM didn't steal Bama's DC. If you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Colorado I will sell you really cheap. Heck if you believe any of what you said I'll sell you that property cheap. "group of 5 school"? Exactly what that OM run Footballscoop site said. Hmmm!! Other than somebody associated with OM it would be called a G5 school. Where's the Enforcer when you need him?
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-13-2023 at 10:42 PM.

vCash
    What does this say about Bama? They are replacing this ?elite? coordinator with a G5 coordinator (Southern Miss, no less).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sack07 View Post
    What does this say about Bama? They are replacing this ?elite? coordinator with a G5 coordinator (Southern Miss, no less).
    I'm uncertain Armstrong will be DC (Bammer has another opening on the D side), there are whispers that Coach Asparagus may get some rehabbing in TitleTown...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I sometimes fish with a guide in south Louisiana. It's funny hearing him talk about the difference in State and ole miss fans. He says the ole miss guys show up dressed up like they're gonna play golf or go to church. They bring yeti's slam full of beer. Every one of them. No gear. Yetis with beer and food.
    The State guys all show up with their own rod n reel, maybe a small lunch bag, and dressed to fish. He knows when the State guys show up it's gonna be a good day of fishing. He says when the ole miss guys show up he's baby sitting from the minute he makes them leave their expensive yeti's in the truck. They get pissed to start but they bring the beer in his ice chest and get hammered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I sometimes fish with a guide in south Louisiana. It's funny hearing him talk about the difference in State and ole miss fans. He says the ole miss guys show up dressed up like they're gonna play golf or go to church. They bring yeti's slam full of beer. Every one of them. No gear. Yetis with beer and food.
    The State guys all show up with their own rod n reel, maybe a small lunch bag, and dressed to fish. He knows when the State guys show up it's gonna be a good day of fishing. He says when the ole miss guys show up he's baby sitting from the minute he makes them leave their expensive yeti's in the truck. They get pissed to start but they bring the beer in his ice chest and get hammered.
    What's your guide-buddy say about his Bammer clients that show up with shine, some icky, a faraday bag with SAT phones, GPS gear... Oh, and one of these?:

PHONE.jpg
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    dude you have 23 posts.... and like a quarter of them are from this thread
    Are you collecting points to pay for a cruise? Let me know how that works out for you. Learn by example. Read more?post less. You and the board can thank me later.
    Last edited by tribaldawg; 01-14-2023 at 12:04 AM.

vCash
    This is hilarious and so true to form!

vCash
    That was last year. That was last f*cking year.
    And I?m going to enjoy the hell out of it for a full ?f*cking? year too!!! As should you

vCash
    Man if this ain't the truth!