Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulu to the Portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    According to 99% on here it was a more run hire, and the 1% , like me, were worried about this
    If he can't adjust his offense to the strengths of the players we currently have and wants to have a basically run offense then I'm in that 1% with you. I think he can adjust the offense and actually wants to throw the ball more than he was allowed at App State. Nothing says we can't have a good running and passing attack and take whatever the defense gives us, but we will see how it plays out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Check out this on tRant...

The link is arbuckle's Twitter.

Will unhappy?
    Needs to happen. It's time to make the move. I like will but he can't run this system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Well, CZA is a meathead who thinks we have to run the ball and control the clock to win.
    Calling CZA a meathead when he was more responsible for the wins this year than our head coach tells me all I need to know about your insight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    If he can't adjust his offense to the strengths of the players we currently have and wants to have a basically run offense then I'm in that 1% with you. I think he can adjust the offense and actually wants to throw the ball more than he was allowed at App State. Nothing says we can't have a good running and passing attack and take whatever the defense gives us, but we will see how it plays out.
    Then he better find a qb. Because will can't be a big time passer in this offense. His skill set is accuracy and decision making. This ain't that. He has the worst arm in the league, can't move. I like him a lot, but it's time to make the move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Needs to happen. It's time to make the move. I like will but he can't run this system.
    Well it would be nice if we had another qb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well it would be nice if we had another qb
    I'm not worried about this. A wide open QB position in the SEC west don't open everyday. All but about 25 starting QBs in the country will atleast think about jumping ship for this opportunity,

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    17 more money. Catch the 17n ball.

vCash
    You mean he?s responsible for the almost 40 ppg we averaged in wins? Or is he responsible for the 33.4 ppg we gave up in losses?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Then get off your asses and give more!
    If you think I?m about to take money away from my family and give it to these money chasers who already get free school, books, food, etc., you are sadly mistaken. Money these days will only buy you loyalty for maybe a year. Then off to the next school who will pay the most. Im not going to tell others how to spend their money, especially if they have money to burn, but I for one, don?t. And secondly, won?t, when I can?t get a refund when they walk right out door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Agreed. Record high inflation and stock market in the tank but please donate more to pay football players with zero loyalty. No thanks. College football can just go away if that?s the case.
    I agree. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm paying some kid to play college football when I've got two of my own kids to send to college. Screw college football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    I agree. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm paying some kid to play college football when I've got two of my own kids to send to college. Screw college football.
    We all knew this crap was coming and is going to ruin a truly great sport. I wonder if the NCAA is even discussing this shit storm? They better hurry up to keep me interested.

vCash
    I fully agree. I am not going to throw my money away at some amateur sport players who will constantly chase more money and expect more handouts next year. Ever since I got into fantasy, I have enjoyed NFL more than college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I fully agree. I am not going to throw my money away at some amateur sport players who will constantly chase more money and expect more handouts next year. Ever since I got into fantasy, I have enjoyed NFL more than college.
    I've preferred nfl for about 5 years now. It's a far superior product

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    If you think I?m about to take money away from my family and give it to these money chasers who already get free school, books, food, etc., you are sadly mistaken. Money these days will only buy you loyalty for maybe a year. Then off to the next school who will pay the most. Im not going to tell others how to spend their money, especially if they have money to burn, but I for one, don?t. And secondly, won?t, when I can?t get a refund when they walk right out door.
    Then **** off and don?t bitch when we lose a player because of money. You?re the type of bitch that?s what?s wrong with our fan base.

vCash
    Then **** off and don?t bitch when we lose a player because of money. You?re the type of bitch that?s what?s wrong with our fan base.
    Maybe I’m the bitch that prioritizes my family over a football game. Be sure to donate enough that puts you in a financial bind and buys that uncle a car on the side. Then try to scrap up some more before that uncle can go get another one from OM the next year. Ha ha

BTW, I’m not bitching for losing players. I’m mad they have ruined the sport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    We all knew this crap was coming and is going to ruin a truly great sport. I wonder if the NCAA is even discussing this shit storm? They better hurry up to keep me interested.
    NCAA has no more power but they were a corrupt POS organization anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    NCAA has no more power but they were a corrupt POS organization anyway.
    Yep. I just want it fixed. This is a mess.

vCash
    See I don?t get this attitude. The whole point of NIL was to give businesses or companies that wanted to pay athletes for advertising, autographs, etc a way they could. Now it?s morphed into regular middle class fan take money away from your family to pay a football player for a year that may or may not be good. The system is broken and is about to come crashing down

vCash
    Losing Tulu makes keeping Zavion really important. He can replace that production.

vCash
    This is the world we live in now. Do as you please. But understand there?s a school up north that will alway try to pick off our players.