Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulu to the Portal

vCash
    If WKU and Tulsa are the best offers he can get then he ain't going nowhere lol, but I suspect real P5 competition will show up. Tulu has too much potential

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    If he goes to a team where one of our former coaches landed, then that is on Arnett - not the NIL.

If he goes to UGA or Bama snags a huge deal, then nothing to be done.
    Hahaha if he goes to WK or Tulsa, it's own his own ignorance and none of our coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Hahaha if he goes to WK or Tulsa, it's own his own ignorance and none of our coaches.
    This isn't making sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    if he goes there, it means we didn't do a great job making him a priority.

Just my two cents.

vCash
    So we have a player leave because we dont run enough and one player leave because it looks like we may not pass enough.

vCash
    WKU will throw it 600 plus times with Drew calling plays.

vCash
    Y?all chill out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    If WKU and Tulsa are the best offers he can get then he ain't going nowhere lol, but I suspect real P5 competition will show up. Tulu has too much potential
    It won't be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    So we have a player leave because we dont run enough and one player leave because it looks like we may not pass enough.
    1 out of 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    The current NIL is a joke and not what it's intent was. It's basically a if we want your current players we will contact them through back door sources to see if they want to get in the portal and come to our school. Used to be all we had to worry about was an OM money booster giving cash to a recruit to get him to go to OM. Those days are long gone.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I think in the right offense he could be. We just didn't get the ball to him enough in Leach's Air Raid. We wasted him.
    I dont agree. We tried to get him involved as much as we did anyone else. He hasnt been consistent. There is a lot more to playing WR than running fast and catching the ball. Which he has had some critical drops. He also made some plays. He should stay I want him to stay. He has some things that are God given

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He's got a lot of people in his ear and I'm sure they're wanting to get theirs too.
    Too many uncles, mentors, trainers, etc. trying to look out for what best for them and what is not in the best interest of a player or recruit. Sad situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Too many uncles, mentors, trainers, etc. trying to look out for what best for them and what is not in the best interest of a player or recruit. Sad situation.
    Yep it's becoming dirtier than aau basketball lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    if he goes there, it means we didn't do a great job making him a priority.

Just my two cents.
    This is the only thing it means. We got outrun by a Chevy Malibu.

vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    He's either going to OM or AU. 90% chance he's gone. 100% chance he's not the last one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep it's becoming dirtier than aau basketball lol
    I forgot and left off handlers (can be some of the worst of the above).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He's either going to OM or AU. 90% chance he's gone. 100% chance he's not the last one.
    My bet is OM. They wanted him before and couldn't get him.

vCash
    We won't be beating Auburn anymore and Ole Miss is going to own us in recruiting, NIL, and the portal. I'm about to throw money away elsewhere.

vCash
    The transfer rule and nil influence is clearly a huge problem. The lack of an rules/framework make air a complete fee for all unlike many in our society.

You can?t even do this is an routine job without being known as a dollar chaser and getting blackballed. It?s as much as a free for all as can be.

Shocking how we all fall for this when discussing lower level professional athletics. College sports are simply lower level professional sports, typically tied to a smaller population area. Currently, there is little difference from professional sports.

But it also wasn?t fair for universities to make millions off someone and they get nothing in the form of direct money.

vCash
    That will be hilarious if he goes to OM, because it will be for one reason and one reason only. I’ll still take our squad.