Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Briles to TCU?

vCash

Briles to TCU?

Rumor on tRant

vCash
    Sexton going for more from the Walton family?

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    If that really is the case, I think it gives some credibility to a convo I had with someone ?in the know? somewhat with Arky.
    I think Briles wanted out of Ark, but Sexton was playing his normal schtick of bleeding the turnip and dragging things out to pit sides against each other and create a bidding war. He said MSU made their full offer, and when Sexton started his normal crap, we wouldn?t play the banter game, gave our offer with timeframe, and walked away from the table

vCash
    Dykes will stay in the Air Raid family. My guess is, that's the spot for Seth Littrell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Rumor on tRant
    LOL. NO. TCU will remain a mod version of run first air raid.

vCash
    I must be getting old. I dont have any idea what the "run first air raid" is.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    If that really is the case, I think it gives some credibility to a convo I had with someone ?in the know? somewhat with Arky.
    I think Briles wanted out of Ark, but Sexton was playing his normal schtick of bleeding the turnip and dragging things out to pit sides against each other and create a bidding war. He said MSU made their full offer, and when Sexton started his normal crap, we wouldn?t play the banter game, gave our offer with timeframe, and walked away from the table
    You have to play the game to win

I just hope we did not make a horrible mistake by not playing the game and hiring a no name from app state.

While others are getting big names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    You sure about that?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Or maybe not lol. But WTH is a run first air raid? That doesn't even make much sense lol

vCash
    Is this happening?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I must be getting old. I dont have any idea what the "run first air raid" is.
    You know, it's like a gay first heterosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that....***

One of the oddest things I've seen on here in a while.

vCash
    I did not trust Briles, I like who we hired.

vCash
    Looks like briles to tcu.

Ark game looking better for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Looks like briles to tcu.

Ark game looking better for us
    Arkansas is gonna be a dumpster fire this year... They'll fire Pittman during the season, I'd guess... Talking with their fans up here most I've spoken with wanted Briles to leave... they say they think he's way over-rated, but just reading between the lines when speaking with them, I think they just want to shorten the leash on Pittman and move on the whoever's 'next'..

vCash
    Wonder who will follow him? Mike Bobo might finally get his chance

vCash
    Ark downgraded on their DC. Dude, can't hold a candle to Odom. Pittman better get a decent OC in there or it will be a massacre for them next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
    Arkansas is gonna be a dumpster fire this year... They'll fire Pittman during the season, I'd guess... Talking with their fans up here most I've spoken with wanted Briles to leave... they say they think he's way over-rated, but just reading between the lines when speaking with them, I think they just want to shorten the leash on Pittman and move on the whoever's 'next'..
    There is definitely a lot of gas poured onto their dumpster just waiting for a spark.

vCash
    Heard from a buddy that an Ark writer confirmed that Briles had officially accepted our job and had informed Pitman he was leaving. He (rumors of his wife on here) got cold feet and backed out the deal to be our OC. That Ark offer was their finally offer and wouldn't give him anymore money and was less what we offered.

vCash
    Like I said in my prediction thread

Arkansas will be 4-8 next year

Pittman was made to look good by 2 elite coordinators and now they are both gone

Look for KJ to transfer to TCU as well

I saw this coming , we weren?t willing to pay what tcu was willing to pay. It sucks and I wish we had hired briles instead of Barbay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Like I said in my prediction thread

Arkansas will be 4-8 next year

Pittman was made to look good by 2 elite coordinators and now they are both gone

Look for KJ to transfer to TCU as well

I saw this coming , we weren?t willing to pay what tcu was willing to pay. It sucks and I wish we had hired briles instead of Barbay
    TCU wasn't in the market when he accepted our job and backed out of the deal to come here.