Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: OC Hired - App State OC Kevin Barbay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Moorehead definitely caused that anxiety to stay for a while
    Yeah. Me thinking that he could turn Fitz into a RPO master at QB was dumb in hindsight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    this hire makes me feel like i kissed my sister
    Pics of sister? *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I really like the Selmon hire but not this one. I don’t see this hire being a good fit. He might have put up decent numbers in the Sun Belt but this is the SEC and App State always out recruits the Sun Belt except for when Napier was at ULL with Huds players. I really was hoping to get someone from a lower tier power 5 school that had a solid offense. That being said our defense should be top notch, but it can only carry us so far. Hope I am wrong about Barbay
    Defense has been carrying the team since 2017. People are acting like our offense was as good as the Washington St or Texas Tech offenses. It was at best middle of the road. There were plenty of games that we didn't do shit on offense against bad defenses just because they ran a 3 - 8 defense.