Thread: OC Hired - App State OC Kevin Barbay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Why do you have to lie to build up something else?

We were ranked #29 last year. Leach's 2nd year. There is absolutely no reason to tear down Leach.

BTW.. Mullen was ranked 49th in year 2.
    What lie? We were 60th in Scoring O last year 2021...43rd in 2022 (which was helped alot by ST's). You need to get some facts straight
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    What lie? We were 60th in Scoring O last year 2021...43rd in 2022 (which was helped alot by ST's). You need to get some facts straight
    First, you didn't say anything other than offense:

We were a top half SEC offense the 2nd half of Mullen's tenure. You then sought to tear down Leach to prop up your BS. I correctly told you we were #29 in Offense in Leach's year 2. Now you want to move the Goal Post.

So now you want to go by scoring. Guess what. Leach was scoring more in year 2 than Mullen in year 2.

Mullen 29 points.
    Leach 29.1.

Like I said. You just can't do anything without tearing down something else. Even if that means lying. BTW, year 3 Leach ... 31.6. Mullen 25.3 and ranked in the 73rd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    First, you didn't say anything other than offense:

We were a top half SEC offense the 2nd half of Mullen's tenure. You then sought to tear down Leach to prop up your BS. I correctly told you we were #29 in Offense in Leach's year 2. Now you want to move the Goal Post.

So now you want to go by scoring. Guess what. Leach was scoring more in year 2 than Mullen in year 2.

Mullen 29 points.
    Leach 29.1.

Like I said. You just can't do anything without tearing down something else. Even if that means lying. BTW, year 3 Leach ... 31.6. Mullen 25.3 and ranked in the 73rd
    Leach SEC Scoring:

13th in 2020
    9th in 2021
    8th in 2022

Mullen:

2017- 7th
    2016- 7th
    2015- 5th
    2014- 2nd

I clearly said the 2nd half of Mullen's tenure. Mullen took over a rebuild and didnt have the luxury of the portal and such. Y2 Mullen and Y2 Leach are Apples/Oranges
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is