1. All seats are open after the 10 minute mark in the first half. If you have a ticket, well too bad find an open seat. I am tired of seeing the bottom bowl with huge ass open spots at every single dang game. If you are old and don't want to go, stop buying tickets or buy them and give them to a young family you know except for the couple games you want to actually go to.. Kentucky/Olemiss and the such.

2. Let me occupy 3 courtside tickets a game. You know the ones. Folding chairs with padding. Everyone liked with Brandon Walker brought to the court, that would literally be me every single game. I will pay for them, and I will actually show up unlike whatever the hell you are doing with them now, Athletic Department. If it is a money thing, don't worry, I have the money.

3. Stop with the "Time for the Maroon and White Cheer" bs on the PA system. Let the cheerleaders do their jobs.

4. When we make a huge bucket, and the other team calls timeout, do not interrupt the BAND. Let them play the fight song. Two times at the Ole Miss game the director of the band was told to stop so we can have some bullshit announcement or some promotion thing on the court. Time to grow up MSU. Time to do that shit right before the teams come out of the tunnel or halftime. Let the atmosphere be the best it can be.

5. Hotdogs were disgusting and tiny. I want a HUMP Dog. Surely we can find something like the old Bryan Hump dogs. The ones Saturday reminded me of $0.25 night at the Dude. Also, the price of them have once again gone up to $4 each. I think food for 3 at the game was around $46. 16 of that were for beers, but even then. (I know you are adding on to the hump at the moment, and need funds. Well spending that money to fix up that dump should have been spent on building an entire new one instead. I have very serious doubts it is going to compare one bit to the new Pavillion after it is completed.) By the way, the Pavilion isn't even that nice.