Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's a new King in CFB and it's not Saban and Bama......Mover over lil Nicky......

vCash

There's a new King in CFB and it's not Saban and Bama......Mover over lil Nicky......

The student has become the master........
    Last edited by Saltydog; 01-09-2023 at 11:35 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I wouldn't call the fight just yet. Bama just signed a really good class

vCash
    Wouldn't be so quick to go there just yet.

They said that about Dabo too.

Think Saban still has some juice in the tank.

vCash
    For the time being, they aren't the best program in the country and that's just the cold, hard truth. The Bama fans can't stand it either and I absolutely love it. Even Pollack told that to Saban tonight.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    For the time being, they aren't the best program in the country and that's just the cold, hard truth.
    There's no doubt. I expect bama to answer the bell though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Wouldn't be so quick to go there just yet.

They said that about Dabo too.

Think Saban still has some juice in the tank.
    I'm sure he does but right NOW they aren't the best program in the country. They aren't even the best program in their own conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Bama always signs a really good class. Now, so does Georgia and they know how to use them. I could actually cheer for Kirby.

vCash
    For the time being, they aren't the best program in the country and that's just the cold, hard truth. The Bama fans can't stand it either and I absolutely love it. Even Pollack told that to Saban tonight.
    Bama will have the same problem this year they had last year. Not more elite athletes on the field than the top teams. The teams that beat them this past year will potentially beat them again or somebody else will. I'll keep saying it, the portal killed Bama football and took Bama's edge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Bama always signs a really good class. Now, so does Georgia and they know how to use them. I could actually cheer for Kirby.
    You're right bama always signs a good class, but this is only their 2nd class with 7 5-stars

vCash
    You're right bama always signs a good class, but this is only their 2nd class with 7 5-stars
    The truth is there hasn't been many kids given a true 5 star rating. Now they are given more players this ratings it's no difference than before. Bama star rating bump to influence recruiting subscribers. Bama is done. Name a time Saban has had such a drought from winning the championship?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    The truth is there hasn't been many kids given a true 5 star rating. Now they are given more players this ratings it's no difference than before. Bama star rating bump to influence recruiting subscribers. Bama is done. Name a time Saban has had such a drought from winning the championship?
    It's only been two years since Bama won. They have had 2 year droughts before, if you can call it a drought, twice before under Saban.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    I will say this - I believe there will a different school winning the Natty next season.

vCash
    They said the same about Dabo.

vCash
    Uga thee peat hinges on who the qb is. Replacing an older savvy vet won?t be as easy as people think.

If the new qb is Trevor Lawrence like then they will be fine and probably win it all again.

vCash
    Bama want be the same without Young, maybe better on defense and running the ball but Young was elite and electric.

vCash
    Dammit... the Bammer Dynasty is Dead... AhhhhhhGain???

Fuq!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Bama has signed a really good class for 10 years running. Kirby has passed him. Some is due to Saban being old. More to do with Bama losing coaches every year. UGA is about to lose all their coaches here shortly.

vCash
    There's no doubt. I expect bama to answer the bell though
    If any program can it is Bama, but other teams are out bidding Bama for 5* players,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    If any program can it is Bama, but other teams are out bidding Bama for 5* players,
    They got 6 of the top 25 players nationally this season. That's the most saban has ever got. This class is his best on paper

vCash
    I'm sure he does but right NOW they aren't the best program in the country. They aren't even the best program in their own conference.
    Yes. They said Dabo was the new Saban and look at them now. Expect the same to happen with Kirby. Saban will be on top again soon.