Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: State vs OM game thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Yep ... Slightly better version of Stans.
    Come on now... That’s ridiculous.

vCash
    It’s ridiculous to say must wins going into week 3 of league play but UGA is almost a win to have a chance at post season IMO.
    Have to find a way to be 3-5 these first 8 games .. The last 10 are set up to get some W’s ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Agree.

McNair looked good. Not sure what is up with Tolu. He is rushing his shots for one thing.
    Reed can shoot and needs Pt, Shak is our best overall guard and needs most PT with Reed. Others relief duty only.
    DJ needs to come off the bench.
    Murphy is a smart IQ player especially as a freshman, he earned more PT
    Matthews is the energy on both ends of floor.

Jans has got to refine the minutes and chemistry on the floor. You can see when it is right, we look pretty good, and not when it ain't. Searrching for who can play should be over by now.
    McNair filled in nicely when Tolu got in foul trouble.

But they had virtually the same stat line. And McNair had ten more minutes of playing time than Tolu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Come on now... That?s ridiculous.
    I remembered thinking sorta like Tater when I kept up with hoops and played pools from late 90s to around 2010 or so. My post was about NCAAT only, not regular season. Barnes is much better and more consistent in regular season. He makes the NCAAT almost every year.

Went to Wikipedia on my phone and thought that out of all those NCAATs that he only had 2 Sweet 16s. But now it seems I missed another sweet 16 and a Final Four.

So yea you right .. my statement is a little overboard and not really an accurate comparison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The NCAA tourney is a crap shoot... the best team rarely wins
    A number one seed wins a lot. Is the THE number one team? Maybe not. Kansas last year was top 4 all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    A number one seed wins a lot. Is the THE number one team? Maybe not. Kansas last year was top 4 all year.
    Give me 4 picks in nfl, mlb, and CFB, I'll hit it like 80% of the time. Give me 4 picks in MBK and college baseball, I'll be less than 50%

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Give me 4 picks in nfl, mlb, and CFB, I'll hit it like 80% of the time. Give me 4 picks in MBK and college baseball, I'll be less than 50%
    Exactly

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Me too. They are 14/1 to win it all. Got me some of that today
    Pissing.

Money.

Into.

The.

Wind.