Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: State vs OM game thread

vCash
    Bama and TN are both final 4 caliber teams. Having to play them both twice in our first 8 games is brutal.
    Bama beat KY by 26 today and TN beat usce by 40 something.

vCash
    Heck after what bama did today Im putting some down on them for at least the final 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Heck after what bama did today Im putting some down on them for at least the final 4.
    I like Tenn even better

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Bama and TN are both final 4 caliber teams. Having to play them both twice in our first 8 games is brutal.
    Bama beat KY by 26 today and TN beat usce by 40 something.
    I like that we'll get the worst of our sec schedule out early and then can build momentum into march.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I like Tenn even better
    Me too. They are 14/1 to win it all. Got me some of that today
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I like Tenn even better
    TN definitely has the better chance to go deeper in the tourney

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oof. You bought into the Rick Barnes kool aid this early?

He's not a tourney coach. He's always been a regular season coach. Hope that's one of them tickets you can cash out. Tennessee will probably be 10-1 or less going into the tourney but he's not going to even win his bracket. He's won it once in like 30 years and he's had more talent than what he has now. He's had better teams. It's just not gonna win the whole thing.

vCash
    We still ha e a chance to be good if we can honestly just make free throws and get more offensive production. Murphy and Shak need more playing time, Horton has to sit.. I actually like Reed he can hit the three and he rebounds very well from the Gaurd position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

He's not a tourney coach. He's always been a regular season coach. Hope that's one of them tickets you can cash out. Tennessee will probably be 10-1 or less going into the tourney but he's not going to even win his bracket. He's won it once in like 30 years and he's had more talent than what he has now. He's had better teams. It's just not gonna win the whole thing.
    The NCAA tourney is a crap shoot... the best team rarely wins

vCash

Tenn is the best team in the country TODAY. Will they win it all? Who knows.

vCash
    I really don't think we need a "miracle." Scratch our way to 500 in the league and we will get in. It'll be difficult and we will have streaks of playing better and poorly, but I don't think it would be a miracle. I think it's all about how much we can improve thru the league schedule

vCash
    I would never pick a Rick Barnes team to do much in the tournament. Tennessee may win the SEC but they won’t get past the sweet 16.

Banned
    vCash
    The NCAA tourney is a crap shoot... the best team rarely wins
    And that's why anything less than about 20-25 to 1 is always a sucker's bet this early. Hell I wouldn't take anyone less than 15-1 until the sweet 16.

Banned
    vCash
    Tenn is the best team in the country TODAY. Will they win it all? Who knows.
    I mean you're the one betting they'll be the last team standing in April. This is a very typical Rick Barnes bait. I'm speaking as someone who has hate watched him for several years. (See profile pic) You're gonna be scratching your head at the mind-blowing R32 or R16 loss come March.

vCash
    I mean you're the one betting they'll be the last team standing in April. This is a very typical Rick Barnes bait. I'm speaking as someone who has hate watched him for several years. (See profile pic) You're gonna be scratching your head at the mind-blowing R32 or R16 loss come March.
    Tennessee is easily one of the 4 best teams in the country. So putting $50 on them to win $750 today is a solid bet. They play great D and can score. Like their chances

Banned
    vCash
    Tennessee is easily one of the 4 best teams in the country. So putting $50 on them to win $750 today is a solid bet. They play great D and can score. Like their chances
    Tennessee is coached by Rick Barnes. This is pissing money into the wind.

vCash
    Tennessee is coached by Rick Barnes. This is pissing money into the wind.
    Yep ... Slightly better version of Stans.

vCash
    Got me some TCU today +12,5 at 35/1. Too good to pass up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Got me some TCU today +12,5 at 35/1. Too good to pass up.
    this is starting to look like mega millions odds 🤔

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Big win after looking bad the last 2 games.

-If we make FTs, we could be really good.

-McNair is outplaying Tolu lately.

-Murphy needs to play more. He's a difference maker.

-Matthews is our team's MVP. Everything runs through him on both offense and defense.

-Reed had a good game. He can be our perimeter threat we've been missing.

Just keep winning baby!
    Agree.

McNair looked good. Not sure what is up with Tolu. He is rushing his shots for one thing.
    Reed can shoot and needs Pt, Shak is our best overall guard and needs most PT with Reed. Others relief duty only.
    DJ needs to come off the bench.
    Murphy is a smart IQ player especially as a freshman, he earned more PT
    Matthews is the energy on both ends of floor.

Jans has got to refine the minutes and chemistry on the floor. You can see when it is right, we look pretty good, and not when it ain't. Searrching for who can play should be over by now.