Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sawyer Robertson update

vCash

Sawyer Robertson update

has visited TCU and Baylor. They both offered and making decision which to accept. Just fyi

vCash
    He will probably shine with either one. But for some reason he just didn't have it here.

vCash
    TCU has already pickup 3 bama transfers a RB, WR, OL.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    has visited TCU and Baylor. They both offered and making decision which to accept. Just fyi
    Seems like a pretty good indicator that we should have kept him and played him. TCU will make him carry the ball some and that dimension would help here immensely.

vCash
    So Sawyer?s much older cousin (TX) and I played together here, and stay in touch this is how I know (just to clarify). Sawyer and CML had discussed his transfer, and what schools he was interested in. CML spoke to Aranda a few days before he passed, and told him that Sawyer was the MOST talented QB he has ever coached. Again talented, but maybe was missing the mental portion needed to really push Will to be the starter.

Sawyer told his cousin that he loved MSU and hated to leave, but he wants to play sooner rather than later. Just thought I would share?..hope he tears it up wherever he lands.

vCash
    Wonder if Sawyer is keeping an eye on the OC hire here. A system that's RPO might be just what he needs

vCash
    So Sawyer?s much older cousin (TX) and I played together here, and stay in touch this is how I know (just to clarify). Sawyer and CML had discussed his transfer, and what schools he was interested in. CML spoke to Aranda a few days before he passed, and told him that Sawyer was the MOST talented QB he has ever coached. Again talented, but maybe was missing the mental portion needed to really push Will to be the starter.

Sawyer told his cousin that he loved MSU and hated to leave, but he wants to play sooner rather than later. Just thought I would share?..hope he tears it up wherever he lands.
    Sounds like a perfect fit for a modern air raid scheme....Oh well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    He will probably shine with either one. But for some reason he just didn't have it here.
    To be fair, he didn?t get a chance in mop up time either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    True.... I have a feeling we're going to be kicking ourselves for letting him get away...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I would love to have seen what he had.

vCash
    I wish him well but he didn?t beat out Will and is afraid to compete with Chris Parson. Byeeeee! 👋🏾

vCash

Thank you for sharing!

vCash
    We will regret him transferring.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Sawyer nor Locke is coming back. They were here because of Leach and Drew. And we will regret both of them transferring. They are both BIG losses

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not with Parson. But I hate losing them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Sawyer nor Locke is coming back. They were here because of Leach and Drew. And we will regret both of them transferring. They are both BIG losses
    Not looking to argue, maybe just provide some consolation. If CML was such a factor in their reasons for being here, there's nothing to regret. Nothing anyone could do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Hollingshead was going to stay here and be a position coach when WKy offered him the OC job? No. So why would we regret it?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Not with Parson. But I hate losing them.
    Not sure why we have so many people here thinking Parson is our savior. He's not ready for the SEC right now and won't be for a while and who's to say he's any better than either Robertson or Locke? I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket at this point.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Serious question, Brad Peterson was a GREAT offensive scheme and play caller in his early HS career . Any chance he would be a co OC ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Serious question, Brad Peterson was a GREAT offensive scheme and play caller in his early HS career . Any chance he would be a co OC ?
    No. Actually not just no but F*** NO. I feel like this is not serious because you truly cannot be that stupid to suggest Peterson.