Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if true, but I was told...

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This it never was bobo, ever! Guess they got their clicks and ad money. Smh

I don't trust them at all over there and don't read their stuff. I get my info from people who are close to the program, players or on here. I can't believe people actually pay for that stuff!
    Now they're saying Bryan Ellis of Georgia Southern is the name to keep an eye on & we haven't reached out to Hatcher or Johns at all. 🤷

vCash
    Another what we're hearing from tattoo man to get the natives going nuts again. It gets him clicks. Otherwise, is just gas on a fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Another what we're hearing from tattoo man to get the natives going nuts again. It gets him clicks. Otherwise, is just gas on a fire.
    Yep that's all it's about at this point him getting clicks and ad money.

Steve's becoming as much of an enemy to us as he is to om. Why do people still believe him?

vCash
    Yep that's all it's about at this point him getting clicks and ad money.

Steve's becoming as much of an enemy to us as he is to om. Why do people still believe him?
    That's a good question!?! It's pretty clear our people aren't telling him jack. I mean anything.

vCash
    That's a good question!?! It's pretty clear our people aren't telling him jack. I mean anything.
    I'm glad they're not giving him anything. Wouldn't bother me if they never gave him anything again.

vCash
    I feel you are correct. It is silent as a tomb right now and I for one think that might be a good thing.

vCash
    I'm glad they're not giving him anything. Wouldn't bother me if they never gave him anything again.
    Amen to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I feel you are correct. It is silent as a tomb right now and I for one think that might be a good thing.
    Yeah, definitely the ranks have been closed in the AD and I believe for good reason.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    At least with Brandon Walker you know it's all about him. 247 likes to try to act like they have State's best interest in mind all the while toeing the line between believable and down right lies. The fact people pay for "their services" blows my mind. If you're gonna be tabloid, go the Barstool route.

vCash
    People need to stop listening to Steve Robertson.

He's connected, but he takes information and then magnifies it by 100x, and then posts it.

The whole Briles situation literally happens on that board multiple times a year. Hell get everyone's hopes up just to get clicks.

Y'all are right about things being tight lipped btw. Wanna know why Paul Jones isn't saying anything? Because he doesn't know because people aren't talking, but he's got enough self respect not to make shit up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

He's connected, but he takes information and then magnifies it by 100x, and then posts it.

The whole Briles situation literally happens on that board multiple times a year. Hell get everyone's hopes up just to get clicks.

Y'all are right about things being tight lipped btw. Wanna know why Paul Jones isn't saying anything? Because he doesn't know because people aren't talking, but he's got enough self respect not to make shit up
    Well said

Our 500th Member
    vCash

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say Briles never was as serious a candidate as 24/7 had them believe. Sure they probably talked to him, but looking back I'm not sure it really ever got further than that like Steve left them to believe. I could be way off, but I don't think he had contract in hand ready to sign yada yada & them said no at the last minute to stay in an upcoming dumpster fire situation that Arkansas seems headed towards.

vCash

Yep. Right on.

vCash

THIS!! He's well-spoken when interviewed by Finebaum, but he's totally embarrassing to look at because of his personal appearance. I know that shouldn't make a difference, but I'm old enough and been around long enough to state that it DOES make a difference with folks of the baby-boomer generation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    THIS!! He's well-spoken when interviewed by Finebaum, but he's totally embarrassing to look at because of his personal appearance. I know that shouldn't make a difference, but I'm old enough and been around long enough to state that it DOES make a difference with folks of the baby-boomer generation.
    I don?t care if he has tattoos on his rig and pink and purple dots all over, call it what it is, propaganda for a captive audience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I don?t care if he has tattoos on his rig and pink and purple dots all over, call it what it is, propaganda for a captive audience.
    Yep. Moneymaker.

vCash
    I have never understood why he was given info in the past. Arnette doesn't seem like the type to play those games. Steve will most likely hate this administration. Maybe even get a day job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'd take Dan as long as Dak is allowed to exercise his COVID year and come back for one last hurrah.***
    And that would be the ONLY way we could stomach Donnie Mullins back.

vCash
    I have never been more disgusted with Steve than after he let information out about CMLs medical situation that from my knowledge he was not given permission to give out. And then he somehow made CMLs death about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I have never been more disgusted with Steve than after he let information out about CMLs medical situation that from my knowledge he was not given permission to give out. And then he somehow made CMLs death about him.
    Please elaborate?