Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not sure if true, but I was told...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    If you think Holloway up the middle
    was bad can you imagine Will running qb power on third and 8? Just the thought makes me wince!
    This is the issue with the OC search. We are changing O philosophy and a proven OC don't like the looks of some of the personnel to execute it.

vCash
    Steve is getting worse.

That's why I say Paul is the one to trust over there. He's rational and not as emotional. He's also more consistent with his recruiting info.

Steve will disappear for weeks and who knows when he'll give the bones. Biscuits are every weekday morning for Paul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did you say mullen? I might have to call my doctor in a few hours**
    Has your erection lasted over 4 hours? It's been a while; we need an update if you had to go the ER....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Has your erection lasted over 4 hours? It's been a while; we need an update if you had to go the ER....
    No, I turned on some 2018 highlights to calm down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Raiders fan as an eight year old since 1963. I gone through enough dud coaches recently without a Brady experiment!**
    I've been a Raider since 1982 and agree wholeheartedly.

vCash
    Heard that's what the veterinarians subject the animals to who are in heat.....

vCash
    Calm down? If my heart rate and blood pressure is already elevated, watching 2018 game film is most assuredly a good way for me to have a stroke, heart attack, or aneurysm...check that I'm having all three simultaneously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Calm down? If my heart rate and blood pressure is already elevated, watching 2018 game film is most assuredly a good way for me to have a stroke, heart attack, or aneurysm...check that I'm having all three simultaneously.
    Good point haha

vCash
    That is pretty funny

vCash
    I have a feeling it?s gonna be Brian Johnson which imo is a better hire than Briles.

vCash
    No reason for Steve to put that crap out there that we were going to hire an assistant coach today and that would give you an idea on who will be hired as the OC. He knew posters would take that and run with it. There is no use embarrassing somebody like Bobo. People were talking bad about him on twitter that was uncalled for had somebody used some common sense, but keep getting those clicks. Like I said in another thread I liked 247 a lot better before the merger and this clown show yesterday just justifies that comment more.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-07-2023 at 01:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What I can tell you is, Mike bobo is going to be the OC and never was, but thanks rosebowl for starting a clown show for our coach who hasn't coached a game yet.
    Yep. ZA is aware of all the backlash. So unnecessary. He's a big boy so he'll be fine, but for the life of me I don't know why state people make it hard on state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    I have a feeling it?s gonna be Brian Johnson which imo is a better hire than Briles.
    Maybe mullen version of offense with trask, senior year dak, or maybe leak/tebow version under urban

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Yep. ZA is aware of all the backlash. So unnecessary. He's a big boy so he'll be fine, but for the life of me I don't know why state people make it hard on state.
    Probably because somebody is a me me person. Look at me I'm important and know all. It's pretty pathetic.

vCash
    I just assume it was all for page views. I can?t imagine how much more the traffic was the past couple days and what that does to revenue now that Steve owns Genes Page. He directly benefited from the chaos of the past couple days.

vCash
    Yeah probably take a couple years to adjust to what they actually want to do but dude is a great QB coach and would make a lot of sense with the other offensive hires so far.

Basically Arnett defense with Mullen offense.

Aside from that I guess it could be someone else in the NFL or maybe someone from the UGA or TCU staffs.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    The thing about these recruiting site guys is they are all about them and not the school they cover. There's just a small difference between Steve, Paul, Yancy, Neal, Ben, Robbie, etc. Those guys all think they are more important and famous than they really are. They've all done some shady stuff in the past that just gets ignored because for some reason fanbases get crazy over recruiting coverage. They are all about page views and not factual accuracy. You have to be a different type of person to do that work.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    The thing about these recruiting site guys is they are all about them and not the school they cover. There's just a small difference between Steve, Paul, Yancy, Neal, Ben, Robbie, etc. Those guys all think they are more important and famous than they really are. They've all done some shady stuff in the past that just gets ignored because for some reason fanbases get crazy over recruiting coverage. They are all about page views and not factual accuracy. You have to be a different type of person to do that work.
    They're actually leading people to believe that Arnett backed out on Bobo bc anonymous people on the message boards were so mad about it. And most of their members are actually buying that's why it wasn't Bobo. Its mind boggling that anyone would believe that lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Are you effing out of your mind? They are not in the same stratosphere

Brian Johnson has been OC at 3 stops
    His stops were
    2012-13 OC/QB Utah
    2017 OC/QB UH
    2020 OC/QB UF

Spent more time as a qb coach than OC - he?s just a spread version of Crxxm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    They're actually leading people to believe that Arnett backed out on Bobo bc anonymous people on the message boards were so mad about it. And most of their members are actually buying that's why it wasn't Bobo. It's mind boggling that anyone would believe that lol.
    This it never was bobo, ever! Guess they got their clicks and ad money. Smh

I don't trust them at all over there and don't read their stuff. I get my info from people who are close to the program, players or on here. I can't believe people actually pay for that stuff!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 01-07-2023 at 01:45 PM.