Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Not sure if true, but I was told...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    As knowledgeable as can be in the search, due to CZA keeping close to the vest, not that the three knew everything about the search. I was referring to members not mods. I am well aware of what Steve does. Like I said I know one member who has better sources than Steve does.
    Oh yeah.

I trust Pnut and Tag more than I do Steve.

Not sure, but I think Pnut is Ifyouonlyknew over here. He hasn't posted in awhile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They harassed Brandon Hardin and now they think they matter.
    Trust me, Brandon gives zero fsss what those people think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Oh yeah.

Not sure, but I think Pnut is Ifyouonlyknew over here. He hasn't posted in awhile
    IYON is now employed over on the plains

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    What about Andrew Sowder? He fits that mold. He’s a little unproven though.
    It’s possible but might be a little green for my taste
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    IYON is now employed over on the plains
    Ummm no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It’s possible but might be a little green for my taste
    Would you take him over the likes of Ricker, Ellis? Just curious since those are at least 2 names that have a little traction seemingly.

I’ve said it once before, but I think Ellis is awful and has been awful when he’s called plays without Zack Kittley calling the plays or Clay Helton holding his hand. Ricker has never called plays and we don’t need 2 career OL coaches on staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Oh yeah.

Agree with you 100%. Like was posted above, IYOK went to Auburn.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-08-2023 at 05:49 PM.

vCash
    Sowder and Lewis worked together for several years prior to Kent and they actually worked on the offense while apart too. Sowder was an big part of that offense and was taking the OC at San Jose St when Lewis called him to come when he took over at Kent St. Sowder was also the Top 3 to take over for Lewis when he left. He will be an OC in FBS this up coming season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Sowder and Lewis worked together for several years prior to Kent and they actually worked on the offense while apart too. Sowder was an big part of that offense and was taking the OC at San Jose St when Lewis called him to come when he took over at Kent St. Sowder was also the Top 3 to take over for Lewis when he left. He will be an OC in FBS this up coming season.
    I would take him in a heartbeat over half the names being thrown around.