Thread: To counteract the Random Coach from Texas

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

To counteract the Random Coach from Texas

No one on our team is leaving. We will get our offensive side of the ball worked out. We will have the parts in place to take this critical step out in the cold without Leach. No doubt about it. We will get it figured out.

Now, the OC position is pretty damn key. And not having an AD in place puts us in a spot. But, I still think we land a quality up and comer at OC. We hit Mississippi hard for talent and supplement with some key out of state or portal skill position talent.

Just don?t get too hasty and let the process do it?s thing.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Excellent post!

vCash
    Who is the whiskeydumba$$ person....

He is something else...DA is the else.....

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Look, would it be awesome if we had our entire staff filled out? Yes. But we are MSU in the SEC West. We have money. We have salary cap room. We are also dealing with a unique situation. It will be alright.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lord McBuckethead again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Look, would it be awesome if we had our entire staff filled out? Yes. But we are MSU in the SEC West. We have money. We have salary cap room. We are also dealing with a unique situation. It will be alright.
    Well, if we have the money then it's very possible this could all work out. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Who is the whiskeydumba$$ person....

He is something else...DA is the else.....
    A Troll who has been around all season/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Well, if we have the money then it's very possible this could all work out. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    It's not that money is an issue. I think the issue is Arnett is an unknown as a head coach.

We saw the same thing happen with Dan when he started out except it was this way on the defensive side of the ball for a few years. It was guys like Carl Torbush and up and comers like Manny Diaz for awhile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's not that money is an issue. I think the issue is Arnett is an unknown as a head coach.

We saw the same thing happen with Dan when he started out except it was this way on the defensive side of the ball for a few years. It was guys like Carl Torbush and up and comers like Manny Diaz for awhile.
    Dang...haven't thought the words Carl Torbush in a dogs age, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Dang...haven't thought the words Carl Torbush in a dogs age, lol.
    I used to call him the Carl the burningTorchbush because that's what always seemed to happen to our defense when he was coaching us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I used to call him the Carl the burningTorchbush because that's what always seemed to happen to our defense when he was coaching us.
    Lol, definitely. Who was that poor DB he always seemed to put on an island only to get torched every big moment? Zach something, maybe?

He took a lot of heat, but I always felt bad for him.

vCash
    Lol, definitely. Who was that poor DB he always seemed to put on an island only to get torched every big moment? Zach something, maybe?

He took a lot of heat, but I always felt bad for him.
    Zach Smith his nickname was toast. Dude gave everything he had though but he just wasn't athletic enough to play db in sec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Zach Smith his nickname was toast. Dude gave everything he had though but he just wasn't athletic enough to play db in sec.
    Thanks. Poor guy. Definitely gave his all and I respect him for it, but yeah, wasn't an SEC DB.

Didn't he also get smoked on a blindside block on SP that nowadays would easily be a targeting/ejection?

vCash
    Thanks. Poor guy. Definitely gave his all and I respect him for it, but yeah, wasn't an SEC DB.

Didn't he also get smoked on a blindside block on SP that nowadays would easily be a targeting/ejection?
    Yeah he gave us everything he had and I respect that. Dude hustled and played hard. I think that was against lsu that he got hammered but could've been bama and yeah it would definitely be targeting today. I believe he wound up with a concussion from that hit .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    No one on our team is leaving. We will get our offensive side of the ball worked out. We will have the parts in place to take this critical step out in the cold without Leach. No doubt about it. We will get it figured out.

Now, the OC position is pretty damn key. And not having an AD in place puts us in a spot. But, I still think we land a quality up and comer at OC. We hit Mississippi hard for talent and supplement with some key out of state or portal skill position talent.

Just don?t get too hasty and let the process do it?s thing.
    Well said