vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Bobo is not the OC
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'm also hearing Bozo will not be the OC
    Please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.
    2 ass't coaches left and we didn't get Briles for OC. Guess everything is hopeless now.

vCash
    At the HS and college level : ?letting Arnett make decisions without an AD in place is like letting a six year old run around in a room full of boxes of live hand grenades. Now that the other coaches and players are landing in other programs, expect the portal to really heat up?. ...end quote.... The guy who made that comment is pretty low key and stated given the circumstances he was initially rooting for Arnett to succeed.

My own opinion is :

Looking at this decisions that have been made with the staff and program, you can only draw one of two conclusions : either Arnett is the dumbest guy to ever hold a P5 level job, which is very possible or........he is just mercenary and he has 9 million guaranteed and he?s following the orders of boosters and influencers above him and really doesn?t give a damn as long as he banks 9 million.
    That?s also possible. But given these are his colleagues and he?s supposed to have some integrity that may be even worse.
    What ad worth a shit is telling his football coach what to do and how to do it??? I'll answer. Nobody worth a shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Holy projection.

He asked you who said the comment. That's it. You've made it 3 pages now of you refusing to answer that question.
    You can agree or disagree with what the former coach said, or believe me or not. I don?t care. It?s obvious he is right.

In time you will see how right he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What ad worth a shit is telling his football coach what to do and how to do it??? I'll answer. Nobody worth a shit.
    Really ? So you think all of these insane moves would be taking place with a strong AD in place ? I don’t think so. After this program craters, many are going to be asking where was the AD.

vCash
    No I said arnett is dumb and a mercenary. The former Texas coach said he was like a six year old running amok without an ad, he also said expect many more players to leave.
    Well unless it's dykes it's either a coach not doing well or it's an assistant so who cares really

vCash
    You can agree or disagree with what the former coach said, or believe me or not. I don?t care. It?s obvious he is right.

Post the link to that post he made

vCash

Would could hire saban and you'd bitch about it. Guy doesn have a staff and hasn't coached a game and he sucks already. Maybe he will. He's coaching at msu so odds are he won't win a natty.....

vCash
    Really ? So you think all of these insane moves would be taking place with a strong AD in place ? I don’t think so. After this program craters, many are going to be asking where was the AD.
    What insane moves??? Hiring bump? Friend?? Trying to hire Briles?? I don't see the insane moves you speak of. Best decision he made was not retaining spurrier.

Banned
    vCash

That's not the point. The point is you won't say who it is and we're on page 4. You can't answer a simple question.

vCash
    Would could hire saban and you'd bitch about it. Guy doesn have a staff and hasn't coached a game and he sucks already. Maybe he will. He's coaching at msu so odds are he won't win a natty.....
    Ok I’ll mark you down as a big supporter of these genius personnel moves

vCash
    You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.
    Hey are you as good at this as you are picking World Series winners?

Banned
    vCash
    Hey now. He coached a game and won by two scores without his RB1B and WR1. Against a P5 8 win team.

vCash
    That's not the point. The point is you won't say who it is and we're on page 4. You can't answer a simple question.
    He won't or post the link to that post he's referencing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He won't or post the link to that post he's referencing.
    Because the truth is he made it up.

vCash
    It?s not funny it just shows they are very high quality position coaches and shouldn?t have been run off. Their replacements won?t be able to recruit 10% of what they could.
    Did spurrier want OC?

vCash
    Why ?
    Why in the hell would you not....

vCash
    Yep that's why I asked him to name the coach.

vCash
    Exactly. Like you or another poster said earlier, when CC is coming at you, you are on the wrong side of the debate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    2 ass't coaches left and we didn't get Briles for OC. Guess everything is hopeless now.
    Nooooo. Arnett fired everybody on the offensive side!! Didn’t you hear???