Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment from long time Texas coach today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Good grief. We need some experience at OC. Hollingshead and spurrier don’t have it. They probably wanted it but werent going to get it, and rightfully so. So they moved on, which is fine and understandable. I wish Hollingshead could have stayed, but he didn’t. We bring in Bump. We can’t help if they leave. Hell they all werent going to stay and we only bring in an OC to work with all of them and the OC brings no one!!
    This is bullshit. They were canned , don’t sit here and tell me they both left because they demanded to be the oc. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    It appears you are deflecting. If you think the moves being made in the program aren’t disastrous, you’re not very bright. I know you like to equivocate and sit the fence, but this shit is obvious.
    You still haven't answered my question. And I think it's interesting you've just shown back up today to moan and complain.

vCash
    Bump is Spurrier's replacement
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You still haven't answered my question. And I think it's interesting you've just shown back up today to moan and complain.
    Moan and complain ? What you think these are smart decisions ? This program is freaking toast. You are looking at 3-9, 4-8 for a long time after next year. Holy shit

vCash
    This is bullshit. They were canned , don’t sit here and tell me they both left because they demanded to be the oc. Lol
    So Spurrier didn’t want the OC? You dying on that hill? And did you think the whole offensive staff would stay intact?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Bump is Spurrier's replacement
    Exactly

vCash
    So Spurrier didn’t want the OC? You dying on that hill? And did you think the whole offensive staff would stay intact?
    Is that you rosebowl ? What bout Miller ? So all six coaches demanded to coordinators or they walked ? Bullshit. Arnett canned every body to bring in garbage coaches. Wake up.

vCash
    Moan and complain ? What you think these are smart decisions ? This program is freaking toast. You are looking at 3-9, 4-8 for a long time after next year. Holy shit
    Then I guess we won't have to worry about seeing you post on here anymore then.

vCash
    No one gives a shit about this limp dick texas high school quote

vCash
    Is that you rosebowl ? What bout Miller ? So all six coaches demanded to coordinators or they walked ? Bullshit. Arnett canned every body to bring in garbage coaches. Wake up.
    Who said everybody wanted to be OC? Is Miller(I never mentioned him) gone for sure? Are all 6 gone? You won’t answer my question. Did spurrier want OC?

Funny how Spurrier and Hollingshead have OC jobs now!!

vCash
    Miller is still on staff. You posting he's been fired over and over doesn't change the fact he is still here, right now.

vCash
    You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.

vCash
    Bobo is not the OC

vCash
    Who said everybody wanted to be OC? Is Miller(I never mentioned him) gone for sure? Are all 6 gone? You won’t answer my question. Did spurrier want OC?

Funny how Spurrier and Hollingshead have OC jobs now!!
    It’s not funny it just shows they are very high quality position coaches and shouldn’t have been run off. Their replacements won’t be able to recruit 10% of what they could.

vCash
    You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.
    Well.....Bye.

vCash
    So a man who held our recruiting class together(and added some good ones on signing day), kept players from opting out of our bowl game and managed to win a bowl game all in the
    midst of losing a coaching legend is dumb and a mercenary with no integrity? Lol sorry not buying the manure you're selling.
    Don't forget won the bowl game with the Offense sucking for 3 1/4 qtrs/

vCash
    Rep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Miller is still on staff. You posting he's been fired over and over doesn't change the fact he is still here, right now.
    Could this be a sign he might be in line for the job?

vCash
    I'm also hearing Bozo will not be the OC
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    It appears you are deflecting. If you think the moves being made in the program aren?t disastrous, you?re not very bright. I know you like to equivocate and sit the fence, but this shit is obvious.
    Holy projection.

He asked you who said the comment. That's it. You've made it 3 pages now of you refusing to answer that question.