Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Comment from long time Texas coach today

vCash
    What an insane thread i just read through. Pirate, just tell Keenum about your coach buddy. Let's hire him. Seems like he knows what's up. Lol.

vCash
    Your cry for attention bores me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    At the HS and college level : ?letting Arnett make decisions without an AD in place is like letting a six year old run around in a room full of boxes of live hand grenades. Now that the other coaches and players are landing in other programs, expect the portal to really heat up?. ...end quote.... The guy who made that comment is pretty low key and stated given the circumstances he was initially rooting for Arnett to succeed.

My own opinion is :

Looking at this decisions that have been made with the staff and program, you can only draw one of two conclusions : either Arnett is the dumbest guy to ever hold a P5 level job, which is very possible or........he is just mercenary and he has 9 million guaranteed and he?s following the orders of boosters and influencers above him and really doesn?t give a damn as long as he banks 9 million.
    That?s also possible. But given these are his colleagues and he?s supposed to have some integrity that may be even worse.
    Last edited by Lance Harbor; 01-06-2023 at 09:07 PM.

vCash
    Yep. Been saying it all afternoon

vCash
    Right it was never happening, ever. It sure brought the loons out though! This place has resembled "One flew over the Cuckoos nest" today.

vCash
    I'll sleep well tonight. Stinks about KB, but hey like the old ball coach said you have to swing your sword.

vCash
    The chances of me being wrong about Arnett destroying the program are about 0.0%
    C34 on the other hand is on record as describing Arnetts personnel moves as GREAT
    Right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Right it was never happening, ever. It sure brought the loons out though! This place has resembled "One flew over the Cuckoos nest" today.
    Isn't it Rosebowl's fault?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yep. He started the madness and never shut it down til it was 60 pages long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yep. He started the madness and never shut it down til it was 60 pages long.
    So we had to ask a national guy to shut down what one of our locals stirred up. Rosebowl probably won't be breaking the new OC hire haha

vCash
    Yep the man does some of the stupidest stuff sometimes. I mean he just threw names out there that weren't legit and then just let it go. For someone who says he loves State he puts us in some bad spots sometimes. Guess they got a lot of clicks though.

vCash
    Bookmarked
    Bookmarked for lying about Bobo running the offense. Didn't even have to wait days or weeks. Several posters and myself said it hours ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Bookmarked for lying about Bobo running the offense. Didn't even have to wait days or weeks. Several posters and myself said it hours ago.
    Right on!

He's still waiting on that Phillies sweep too!

vCash
    *****Pirate is a Mississippi Troll. Has to be
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So we had to ask a national guy to shut down what one of our locals stirred up. Rosebowl probably won't be breaking the new OC hire haha
    I said on here it wasn't bobo. I don't post on genespage. Too many idiots. We have enough here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Has too or another one of the alters of he who should not be named

vCash
    Anyone have an update on AD search?

vCash
    Well, looks like he finally passed out.

vCash
    So is Hatcher sill in the mix?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Has to be. Slipped up and said 'You are looking at a 3 win season' instead of 'we are'