Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Hot Board Version 3-Let's Try This Again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Miller is gone barring a change of direction or him getting OC. Rumor is Hughes to TE and Turner back at DL. Only defensive spot after that will be S.
    Thought Hopson was gonna coach Safeties?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    My source says otherwise.
    Well my 2 say he wasn't. Both very close to the situation. I'll take mine over yours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Thought Hopson was gonna coach Safeties?
    That?s what I heard, Hughes wanted to get off the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Well my 2 say he wasn't. Both very close to the situation. I'll take mine over yours.
    That’s fine. But it also means you can’t say definitively that he wasn’t. There’s too much smoke that something was going down.

vCash
    That’s fine. But it also means you can’t say definitively that he wasn’t. There’s too much smoke that something was going down.
    If he was then they both lied....
    Last edited by Homedawg; 01-07-2023 at 04:32 PM.

vCash
    If he wasn't then they both lied....
    Or they were just wrong. It happens. My guy could be wrong too. But there’s no denying that something happened yesterday whether it was some weird false rumor or true and it got squashed.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Or they were just wrong. It happens. My guy could be wrong too. But there’s no denying that something happened yesterday whether it was some weird false rumor or true and it got squashed.
    Jimmy sexton happened. He was trying to get his client hired.

vCash
    I can't recall Homedawg ever being wrong. He's said things before that were proven right months before anyone else was saying them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    I can't recall Homedawg ever being wrong. He's said things before that were proven right months before anyone else was saying them.
    When it comes to info within the AD, one would be an idiot to argue with homedawg. Especially since Bracky got promoted. 😂

vCash
    So to update things: The hire will not be Chris Hatcher or Kevin Johns. Ellis from GSU has gained some steam in the last 24 hours. I have said since the beginning that I thought it would be Shannon Dawson. No inside info just gut feeling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    So to update things: The hire will not be Chris Hatcher or Kevin Johns. Ellis from GSU has gained some steam in the last 24 hours. I have said since the beginning that I thought it would be Shannon Dawson. No inside info just gut feeling.
    I watched some of GSU highlights earlier and it looked like an offense most would be happy with. Lot's of passing but they ran the ball a little over 35% of the time. But Dawson would also be a good fit imo.

vCash
    Um, the 2 people im talking to arent wrong. Im not talking to boosters....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    When it comes to info within the AD, one would be an idiot to argue with homedawg. Especially since Bracky got promoted. ��
    That's right, talking to him****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I watched some of GSU highlights earlier and it looked like an offense most would be happy with. Lot's of passing but they ran the ball a little over 35% of the time. But Dawson would also be a good fit imo.
    Ellis would be a solid hire. He has been in that tree of very successful WKU coordinators. However, he did have playcalling duties stripped in favor of Kittley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    When it comes to info within the AD, one would be an idiot to argue with homedawg. Especially since Bracky got promoted. ��
    Homedawg's info he brings is as good as anybody's
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Ellis would be a solid hire. He has been in that tree of very successful WKU coordinators. However, he did have playcalling duties stripped in favor of Kittley
    Hmmm. Well he got to view that in 2021 and called all the plays in 2022 tho.....right? Working with Kittley hopefully gave him some good experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Jimmy sexton happened. He was trying to get his client hired.
    Well it turns out he had his client publicly shamed and over half a fan base prepared to jump off the cliff at the thought of hiring him

vCash
    When Homedawg posts something you can take it to the bank. He's not posting opinion or speculation but fact and his sources aren't the 247 board.

vCash
    His offenses outside of this year have been awful. He is not good.

vCash
    Um, the 2 people im talking to arent wrong. Im not talking to boosters....
    I’m not either. I said mine could be wrong too.