Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Hot Board Version 3-Let's Try This Again

vCash
    Oh, while the bad news is flowing, Bracky Brett has a chance to be our full time AD....

So there's that too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I hope they're testing the waters by throwing Bobo out there to see how horribly it's taken...and then will go, "nope, not doing that"
    Or maybe they leaked him on purpose knowing we'd react this way so now, almost any other hire possible will be rejoiced

vCash
    Yeah my excitement for the arnett era will officially end if this is who we are hiring. I thought ZA was a smart person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Oh, while the bad news is flowing, Bracky Brett has a chance to be our full time AD....

So there's that too
    On top of everything else. We have boosters pushing for Bracky Brett because he'll listen to them. We'll be selling home games to SEC opponents in no time at this rate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    More likely sexton contacted us with a plan to get his guy a raise
    You got it.

vCash
    I hope they're testing the waters by throwing Bobo out there to see how horribly it's taken...and then will go, "nope, not doing that"
    You give them way to much credit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    They don't care. They want their precious info and their friends to be hired. If they ever tell you they care about State you can give a hearty 17 you and tell them it's from me. Screw all of them.
    They really don’t. You could see that during this season. Really some shitty ignorant people. I think with a 3-9 season they will have more access, more to bitch about, it makes them a little stronger. Really a dumb crowd that will keep falling for this.

Whose that guy “poor ole state” that posts over there ? There’s your poster boy LMAO

vCash
    I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on AD hires. We are the best in the country at AD selection.

vCash
    On top of everything else. We have boosters pushing for Bracky Brett because he'll listen to them. We'll be selling home games to SEC opponents in no time at this rate.
    I thought Bracky wanted to retire and that was a definite?

vCash
    I?d rather have Miller as OC than frigging Bobo.

vCash
    but what if it's "yes, yes, yes"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    They really don’t. You could see that during this season. Really some shitty ignorant people. I think with a 3-9 season they will have more access, more to bitch about, it makes them a little stronger. Really a dumb crowd that will keep falling for this.

Whose that guy “poor ole state” that posts over there ? There’s your poster boy LMAO
    No they'll tote the water and tell you it's not the coaches fault. They'll tell you all these "underrated" players that Bumphis is recruiting and how they're all going to pan out and be superstars. They'll tell we just have to give the new staff time. Maybe that should be our next thread, Excuses Our Dumbass Media Will Use Next Year For The Staff

vCash
    I feel like Bobo is the guy they are throwing out so we will be relieved at the guy that was their third or fourth choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I thought Bracky wanted to retire and that was a definite?
    I think he did. But he's probably been emboldened by all these boosters telling him how good of a job he's doing.

vCash
    Nobody has said that list is the actual names that CZA has and hopefully that and some of this other crap is a smoke screen but it is looking more and more like it's the reality of our football program right now.

vCash
    I wasn't a fan of the arnett hire. I started to change my opinion when he held our class together, and he even added. I really started to change my mind when I heard KB as OC. If we end up with bobo though, man, I think we really messed up at the top. Hopefully he sees something in bobo that I don't

vCash
    This should have been an easy decision from the very beginning. You shoot for Zach Kittley, which was always an unlikely hire. You at least try it. Then, you go to Chris Hatcher. The least amount of offensive transition would have been made with Hatcher. He's basically Mike's Air Raid with more RPO and more emphasis on running the ball but not to the point where you are a run first or run to set up the pass team. The guy has been a head coach for 22 years and is still just 49 years old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    I feel like Bobo is the guy they are throwing out so we will be relieved at the guy that was their third or fourth choice.
    Well, people connected to the staff are saying it's Bobo. Doesn't appear to be just floating out there, other than like a big turd in a punch bowl.

vCash
    I think he did. But he's probably been emboldened by all these boosters telling him how good of a job he's doing.
    Not surprising.

vCash
    No they'll tote the water and tell you it's not the coaches fault. They'll tell you all these "underrated" players that Bumphis is recruiting and how they're all going to pan out and be superstars. They'll tell we just have to give the new staff time. Maybe that should be our next thread, Excuses Our Dumbass Media Will Use Next Year For The Staff
    Are there people that don't already know this?