Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Hot Board Version 3-Let's Try This Again

vCash
    Arnett should be fired on the spot if it’s where it looks like this is headed. That would take an AD with balls. Unfortunately, our good ole boy President has been sitting on his ass for 3 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Arnett should be fired on the spot if it’s where it looks like this is headed. That would take an AD with balls. Unfortunately, our good ole boy President has been sitting on his ass for 3 months.
    I don't disagree unfortunately. If he makes the hire that most now expect him to make then he has shown us he's in way over his head and we need to pull the plug immediately. It will be a PR s***storm. And we will have to eat an enormous amount of s***. But you do it. I mean you do it now, or you fire him in a year when we go 3-9.

vCash
    Let me preface by saying I don't want bobo. I will say his teams fielded good offenses while at CSU. He wasn't good at SC, but muschamp gave him nothing to work with. While at auburn, I'm guessing he ran harsin's offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The new hire their hinting at becoming official today should give us a pretty good clue on who our OC is gonna be. If that hire is who I suspect it to be, then Mike Bobo will not be the OC.
    Does the hint leave you with more or less hope, lol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    About equal. I didn't realize that the hire I think it will be has ties to both Chaney and Bobo. Just bad all the way around.

vCash
    Can't believe we're about to go from Kendal Briles to Mike f'ing Bobo.

Yikes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Rumor is it's gonna be Will Friend as OL coach, which means the OC is most certainly Bobo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Rumor is it's gonna be Will Friend as OL coach, which means the OC is most certainly Bobo
    The Neshoba central boy returning home. God help us

vCash
    Why would you not keep Mason Miller ? He is an outstanding o line coach

And for the shills, save your comments that Miller left on his own . Bullshit

vCash
    Yep. That's what I'm hearing as well. Which also mean we give up Mason, who 100x the OL coach that Will Friend is, He also can recruit circles around him. But hey we're gonna lock down Mississippi!!! Screw That.

vCash
    Mike Bobo and Will Friend was also thrown around in 2020 from what I recall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Mike Bobo and Will Friend was also thrown around in 2020 from what I recall.
    The rumor then was that then Joe Judge was going to be the HC we were gonna bring Will Friend in a OL coach and maybe RGC under Will Hall as the OC. I don't remember Bobo ever being mentioned.

vCash
    Can't believe we're about to go from Kendal Briles to Mike f'ing Bobo.

Yikes.
    Briles had interest in our job. So he actually contacted us, but I agree.

vCash
    I feel like I remember it being Judge as HC and Will and Mike being Co OC's.

vCash
    Yep. That's what I'm hearing as well. Which also mean we give up Mason, who 100x the OL coach that Will Friend is, He also can recruit circles around him. But hey we're gonna lock down Mississippi!!! Screw That.
    That lock down Miss stuff is hilarious

The genespage guys were posting that over on Twitter, LMAO

I’m not sure these guys are smart enough to drive down the street

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Briles had interest in our job. So he actually contacted us, but I agree.
    More likely sexton contacted us with a plan to get his guy a raise

vCash
    I can't believe we're voluntarily doing this to ourselves.

The rest of the SEC is rejoicing because we're tanking and they're not even having to do anything.

vCash
    Johns and Hatcher are so far above the others on that list it just doesn't make sense. And I thought Miller was a definite stay. Seems like this whole thing had turned into a snafu, unless something drastically changes that we don't know about. Well we can say bye bye to an OL in the portal if Mason leaves and his recruiting too.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-06-2023 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That lock down Miss stuff is hilarious

The genespage guys were posting that over on Twitter, LMAO

I’m not sure these guys are smart enough to drive down the street
    They don't care. They want their precious insider info and their friends to be hired. If they ever tell you they care about State you can give a hearty 17 you and tell them it's from me. Screw all of them. Hadad and Faulk are the worst of them. How people think pizza boy and church choir are thought of as good media blows my damn mind.
    Last edited by StarkVegasSteve; 01-06-2023 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    I hope they're testing the waters by throwing Bobo out there to see how horribly it's taken...and then will go, "nope, not doing that"