Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Hot Board Version 3-Let's Try This Again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Thank God. Steve said we don't have much interest in Bobo. Let's pray he's right on this one.
    Steve let that thing get way out of hand before he said anything. And his original post didn't help matters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Steve let that thing get way out of hand before he said anything. And his original post didn't help matters.
    I mean how many extra views did he get from posting that and letting it simmer to nice rolling boil

vCash
    We have a few AD employees who post here and they have been silent the last couple of days, I would listen to them before rosebowl

vCash
    Steve does some stuff that just boggles the mind sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I mean how many extra views did he get from posting that and letting it simmer to nice rolling boil
    Yep and keeps all those advertisers of his happy lol

vCash
    Will Friend hired as the OL coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    We have a few AD employees who post here and they have been silent the last couple of days, I would listen to them before rosebowl
    Correct.

vCash
    Are we promoting miller to OC? If not, I don?t get why we wouldn?t have just kept him for OL coach

vCash
    Seems that Will Friend will be hired as the OC coach.

vCash

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Steve does some stuff that just boggles the mind sometimes.
    Everyone at 247 is that way. They manage to stay one step below the crap Barstool puts out. I don't trust anything those guys say. They are notorious for saying stuff that isn't factual then pull the, "things changed at the last minute." The only bright side is they managed to get all of those morons under one roof instead of across multiple websites.

vCash
    Fiend is the OL coach? And we hired Bumphis... all while having NO OC. And we may promote Bracky from within?

Seems to me the "good ole boys" are running the show and CZA is bending over and spreading it for them. What OC wants to come to a place where 100% of his staff is picked? But CZA and the boosters don't seem to care. Makes you terrified of what they expect to hire. if it's a "familiar name" as was mentioned earlier it's no doubt another good ole boy hire and not who's best for the program.

I'm off Arnett, regardless of who the OC is. The fact he let Hollinghead and Miller get downgraded and BoBo is a name at all = he is in over his head/is paying back the boosters that got him to be HC by letting them pick the staff. I'll watch the games but if we don't win 8+ my opinion of Arnett won't change. What a *****

vCash
    "Will Friend, a veteran SEC coach and heralded recruiter, has been hired to Mississippi State's football staff at a position to be named later, head coach Zach Arnett announced Friday."

vCash
    Friend can recruit a little

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Friend can recruit a little
    So can Miller. Does this mean Friend or Miller will be the OC? God help us if so. If it means we've replaced Miller with Friend, God help us still. Terrible move

vCash
    If they let Miller go, this is just absurd. Keenum must be a moron to let this go on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    So can Miller. Does this mean Friend or Miller will be the OC? God help us if so. If it means we've replaced Miller with Friend, God help us still. Terrible move
    I can't believe Miller wouldn't be retained at some capacity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Fiend is the OL coach? And we hired Bumphis... all while having NO OC. And we may promote Bracky from within?

Seems to me the "good ole boys" are running the show and CZA is bending over and spreading it for them. What OC wants to come to a place where 100% of his staff is picked? But CZA and the boosters don't seem to care. Makes you terrified of what they expect to hire. if it's a "familiar name" as was mentioned earlier it's no doubt another good ole boy hire and not who's best for the program.

I'm off Arnett, regardless of who the OC is. The fact he let Hollinghead and Miller get downgraded and BoBo is a name at all = he is in over his head/is paying back the boosters that got him to be HC by letting them pick the staff. I'll watch the games but if we don't win 8+ my opinion of Arnett won't change. What a *****
    Pretty much this..

vCash
    If CZA is going from not considering a modernized Air Raid Concept Offense (which we hope he is not) to a Triple Option type one then why don't we just hire either Navy, Army, or the Air Forces" OC. I am being a little facetious but if he was really seriously considering Bobo somebody needs some help and guidance. JMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I can't believe Miller wouldn't be retained at some capacity
    Then he's the OC or OL coach and Friend is the OC. Can't have 2 Ol coaches on staff.