Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright, it is late afternoon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Robbie says it's above 50% that KB is our new OC
    He actually said on "Let's talk about the Dawgs:" late this afternoon that he was over 50% confident that KB would be our new OC.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-04-2023 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    When you say around 5PM did you mean CST or PST? 1 hour or 2 hour buffer? Need to some more specifics

vCash
    Oh. And Thanks In Advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    When you say around 5PM did you mean CST or PST? 1 hour or 2 hour buffer? Need to some more specifics
    I didn't say 5 PM but all I will just say on that is that was not correct. I saw late afternoon or evening, but no specific time, and that may or may not happen. Some are real confident it's just a formality of getting the contract finalized and signed, and KB has already accepted the offer, but Robbie said on "Let's talk about the Dawgs:" they are still in negotiations. So I guess it depends on who your source is or maybe what info is allowed to be released.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 01-04-2023 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    This is ?weather forecast? levels of confidence.

vCash
    just talked with a big upig donor...he said kb was gone we will see if he is accurate

vCash
    Things are trending our way with Briles. We're close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Things are trending our way with Briles. We're close
    Anything in particular to swing it? Just seems with not hearing anymore names in the discussion, we are just hammering out the details. I hope so. I feel we could do much worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Anything in particular to swing it? Just seems with not hearing anymore names in the discussion, we are just hammering out the details. I hope so. I feel we could do much worse.
    Bert had to intervene and help with negotiations. That's why he has been MIA. And Bucky had to give Briles his blessing to coach Will. Then they're the whole coffee sponsorship thing but you will have to talk with C34 about that....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Bert had to intervene and help with negotiations. That's why he has been MIA. And Bucky had to give Briles his blessing to coach Will. Then they're the whole coffee sponsorship thing but you will have to talk with C34 about that....
    Have some rep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Negotiations. Don't know that it's a for sure thing but it's close

vCash
    Awesome! Can't give you anymore rep!

vCash
    Yeah. Briles will remain at Ark. All of that money offered by us could have already secured TX Tech OC.

That would have retained most of our QB room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Yeah. Briles will remain at Ark. All of that money offered by us could have already secured TX Tech OC.

I think we get Briles but I'd much rather have Kittery... I won't be disappointed with Briles though.

vCash

KITTLEY WAS NEVER AN OPTION. STOP YOUR BULLSHIT.

vCash

Kittley declined to even discuss the job no matter the money. He is happy at his home and will wait for a HC job or a larger program as OC. It was never an option so stop bringing him up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I didn't say 5 PM but all I will just say on that is that was not correct. I saw late afternoon or evening, but no specific time, and that may or may not happen. Some are real confident it's just a formality of getting the contract finalized and signed, and KB has already accepted the offer, but Robbie said on "Let's talk about the Dawgs:" they are still in negotiations. So I guess it depends on who your source is or maybe what info is allowed to be released.
    Who is "real confident"?
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Who is "real confident"?
    I just hope we have a good back up plan in place.

vCash
    See #3 below, lol.
    * Foghorn Leghorn-isms *

> about as subtle as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal.

> more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.

> gettin so deep the farmers have to jack up the cows so they can milk em.

> making more noise than a couple of skeletons dancing on a tin roof.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg_Lover View Post
    See #3 below, lol.
    That's dead on!!