Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
You do know Purdue scored 31 on them and just got humiliated by LSU.

Don't curse at me when you can't read numbskull. I said exactly that it was our team that got 9 wins this season. But nobody can honestly say that Will is the reason we won 9 and not be lying. It was our team, our defense and special teams that got us to 9. Not Will and the offense solely. And BTW, if Will doesn't throw the pick in the end zone early in the game, we wouldn't have needed a 4th down TD. Good for him but he and the offense were the reason that for 3 quarters we were sucking hind tit. No to mention the other pick. The defense and special teams was 85% of the reason we won yesterday. But my original post was mainly about the team on all sides have to be giving equal credit at a min. My statement on yesterdays game was a perfect example of how the season played out in general as a whole. Defense and special teams carried us more so than the offense.
you do know Purdue only had a few Coaches left and had to bring in Drew to help. they were a team in disarray. if you think our offense didn't play a big part in the win-then your football IQ is pretty low.We drove for the win with under 2 minutes left. For sure in the first half -Will played pretty awful--but He played well and was clutch in the second half. Ok defense -won the game--but it was the offense that took control with under 2 minutes and scored ...