Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zavion in portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    the same Lame who never realized that a goal line D was being utilized to stop his vaunted offense?
    I think we can all agree that no one has single complaint about Arnett and how he has coached our defense.

I actually think Arnett is the best coach in the entire state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If you dont think losing RaRa and Zavion hurts us then you are either stupid or lying to yourself. Some of you morons tried to say losing Polk wasnt going to hurt us either and we know that just wasn't true. Lame got more out of Heath than we ever did. Losing talent hurts- period. Other SEC schools are pulling these guys away for a reason and its because they can play.

We may replace them adequately or we may not- but losing talent hurts. We better send someone to check in on Whiskey Pirate. He's probably on suicide watch
    I agree losing Polk hurt us. He was very reliable and our best W/R. RaRa has a lot of talent, but he would sometimes disappear in games. Zavion never played enough to decide if he was really good or not. He looked very good sometimes on punt returns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    the same Lame who never realized that a goal line D was being utilized to stop his vaunted offense?
    Yes- the Lame that is 2-1 against us
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I'll bet you a whole two dollars that he does not end up on scholarship at LSU.

He may walk-on, but I doubt they give him a scholarship.
    I wouldn't make this bet lol but I would bet that he transfers again next year bc he didn't see the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    I wouldn't make this bet lol but I would bet that he transfers again next year bc he didn't see the field.
    He won't be eligible for transfer without graduating. You're one and done unless it's a grad transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Gonna be hard to replace all of those drops.**

Heath had more touchdowns his last year at MSU than he did at Ole Miss by the way. Much like the Ole Miss offense- good between the 20's. Not so good when it's time to score.
    Heath had double the catches and yards this year. He had one less TD due Ole Miss runs the ball in goal line situations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    He won't be eligible for transfer without graduating. You're one and done unless it's a grad transfer.
    Or your coach leaves.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    Ahhh. I guess people like JT Daniels can transfer again bc they're grad students or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yes- the Lame that is 2-1 against us
    Stop trolling. He got outcoached in 2020, with a veteran team and a borderline 5 star NFL quarterback, and barely beat a team of 50 players, many of whom were true freshman.

You're right though that losing talent hurts. No way around that. Better get busy in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Or your coach leaves.
    Grad transfer and coach leaving both require a waiver if you've already transferred, correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Ahhh. I guess people like JT Daniels can transfer again bc they're grad students or something?
    Per the ncaa website, he will need a waiver. Now those may be easy to get, but that's the process. Whereas there is no waiver required for your first transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Grad transfer and coach leaving both require a waiver if you've already transferred, correct?
    I'm not certain. I know it's an option now when head coaches leave.

vCash
    I just tried to find a succinct explanation of the rules since y'all have got me thinking. It's wild that there doesn't appear to be a straightforward search result.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Not as a grad transfer. But if the coach leaves and You have already transferred once before, then yes you do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Not as a grad transfer. But if the coach leaves and You have already transferred once before, then yes you do.
    Their website says different. The last item in this link says to transfer as a graduate now requires a waiver if you used your one free transfer as an undergraduate previously. Maybe it's changed again.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_...e_Transfer.pdf

vCash
    I'm not sure Z makes it to LSU..... May end up at a G5 LA school.

vCash
    If we are gonna call it straight, one incredibly inconsistent WR left. When he is good he is good but when the other DBs play physical he might as well not be out there. A RB who clearly at the very least misled people and tried to hurt us on the way out the door. Wish he would stay. And a punt returner who mysteriously missed a game in the middle of the season. Ask yourself What do all 3 have in common? We are still doing better than Bama, UF, A&M. Dont get it twisted I hate to lose Johnson. But We are going to make it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If we are gonna call it straight, one incredibly inconsistent WR left. When he is good he is good but when the other DBs play physical he might as well not be out there. A RB who clearly at the very least misled people and tried to hurt us on the way out the door. Wish he would stay. And a punt returner who mysteriously missed a game in the middle of the season. Ask yourself What do all 3 have in common? We are still doing better than Bama, UF, A&M. Dont get it twisted I hate to lose Johnson. But We are going to make it.
    All 3 had Will Rogers as their quarterback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    All 3 had Will Rogers as their quarterback
    I disagree with all you guys criticizing Rogers so much. I think he's a good QB. We saw what he could do when Polk was playing W/R. He was great against Auburn last year. He can't complete passes if the W/R's don't get separation and get open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Or your coach leaves.
    Or twenty other reasons. They haven't been overly strict w that rule.