Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone link the DJ video.... what else are message boards for?

vCash

Someone link the DJ video.... what else are message boards for?

Do it for the fans.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymonddawg View Post
    Do it for the fans.
    I have it but I cannot figure out how to save it to my phone so that I can post it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    I have it but I cannot figure out how to save it to my phone so that I can post it.
    Screen record. Upload to twitter. Link Post.

vCash
    https://imgur.io/ Go there and upload it then share the link

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Why does it cut off at "especially not gonna be excited about a guy that leaves" then goes into the tough part? Was Leach about to say WHY he really left & the person recording didn't want us to know?

vCash
    Sounds like DJ decided to leave before Leach said this. There?s obviously more to the story. Leach was annoyed he was leaving and made this comment to another RB possibly to get his point across that A he demands toughness and B here?s an opportunity for you. He was probably using that as an opportunity to motivate another player and what harm comes from it if DJ is already leaving? Doesn?t matter if it?s true about DJ or not.

vCash
    Why does it cut off at "especially not gonna be excited about a guy that leaves" then goes into the tough part? Was Leach about to say WHY he really left & the person recording didn't want us to know?
    The one who recorded it had a motive and intent for recording it, and that's all he wanted us to hear. Not the total conversation.

vCash
    Has been posted here in another thread that OK was already in contact with DJ.

vCash
    The "sorta glad" part sorta shoots a hole in he was run off.

This isn't a reason for johnson to be mad though... he was obviously already gone like the eagles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Has been posted here in another thread that OK was already in contact with DJ.
    Yeah, it's against the NCAA rules for a school to contact a player before he actually enters the portal but there are all kind of loopholes where it can be done.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The "sorta glad" part sorta shoots a hole in he was run off.

This isn't a reason for johnson to be mad though... he was obviously already gone like the eagles
    Or sorda glad could mean that Dillon took the hints? I dunno. What I do know is there's way more Dillon forgot to mention & that he wasn't being honest with his exit note.

vCash
    Or sorda glad could mean that Dillon took the hints? I dunno. What I do know is there's way more Dillon forgot to mention & that he wasn't being honest with his exit note.
    Coulda, woulda, shouda,....All you do is speculate. It's obvious this is your 1st rodeo.

vCash
    Tell us what happened next Mr Speculator!

Banned
    vCash
    y'all two need to get a room already

seriously. one of you step away from the keyboard this is boring

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Tell us what happened next Mr Speculator!
    You're the one reading kids group chats. Supposedly. Why don't you tell us how it went since you know so much. I've already passed along the info I KNOW & we already know DJ wasn't honest at all in his exit note.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

You're correct. I will not respond to him on this subject matter again. I apologize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Their argument over a couple different threads has me itching for a good argument haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Their argument over a couple different threads has me itching for a good argument haha
    Lol, get em!