Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So the video that sent DJ in to a soy rage

vCash
    and both will be paid way less than what they feel worth next season.......

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Well i know Tulu posted what I thought was a supportive message on twitter.

I think speculating that DJ wasn't well liked in the locker room is a mistake.
    DJ was well liked in the locker room. And by all accounts a good kid who's made a few mistakes. He became a problem recently. I figure the players still like him, but many of them are very upset at how he handled this. Both are true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Explain? Bc only one person has been caught lying. I'll wait.
    28 hates CML or at least he hates his offense. So anything possibly or allegedly negative concerning CML is a win for him.

vCash

Willing to bet you would never say that to his face.

Even with the typos.

vCash
    DJ was well liked in the locker room. And by all accounts a good kid who's made a few mistakes. He became a problem recently. I figure the players still like him, but many of them are very upset at how he handled this. Both are true.
    At the end of the day, it was a mistake by CML to shit talk DJ on his way out. I think we can all agree on that.

Whoever recorded CML needs to GTFO as well.

I'm sure whoever recorded it sent it to DJ after he decided to transfer and just like anyone else, Im sure that pissed him off and so he threw that in his post. Not a great look, but at the end of the day this is a nothing burger if CML just doesn't shit talk a guy leaving the team. Its not that hard and in this day and age it is something he is going to have to learn to not do, because it makes him look petty.

Now if CML wanted to tell DJ to his face that i'm glad you are leaving, I think you are soft, then I have no problem with it. Bobby Knight would say that to his players face all the time.

vCash
    Well i know Tulu posted what I thought was a supportive message on twitter.

I think speculating that DJ wasn't well liked in the locker room is a mistake.
    He tweeted a handshake emoji. The way I took it was it was a good bye and good luck.

I don't think things are as black and white as everyone likes this dude or everyone hates this dude.

But as far as DJ's actions no one is supporting him.

Often times the best payback is to get to work and prove the person wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    28 hates CML or at least he hates his offense. So anything possibly or allegedly negative concerning CML is a win for him.
    I'm pro university. Leach is an outdated coach that's unwilling to change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Dillon Johnson and Mike Leach are grown men as far as I?m concerned. They have a beef between them and that?s fine. Each one made a mistake IMO. It?s unfortunate we all are able to see it in public
    Probably the most true statement I've read on this subject. I don't know what went on like 99% don't but none of this should have been displayed in public.

Dillion is still learning life (not an excuse, just a fact) and he like all young people got some growing up to do. Leach is fully grown so I hold him more accountable. My knock on Leach is stop making player attacks in open media - do that in locker room man to man if it needs to be done. That never lands well. I don't want any coach pandering to players but not roasting them in public either.

vCash
    At the end of the day, it was a mistake by CML to shit talk DJ on his way out. I think we can all agree on that.

Whoever recorded CML needs to GTFO as well.

I'm sure whoever recorded it sent it to DJ after he decided to transfer and just like anyone else, Im sure that pissed him off and so he threw that in his post. Not a great look, but at the end of the day this is a nothing burger if CML just doesn't shit talk a guy leaving the team. Its not that hard and in this day and age it is something he is going to have to learn to not do, because it makes him look petty.

Now if CML wanted to tell DJ to his face that i'm glad you are leaving, I think you are soft, then I have no problem with it. Bobby Knight would say that to his players face all the time.
    Agree, good post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I'm pro university. Leach is an outdated coach that's unwilling to change.
    I will take a 8-4 Mike leach over your opinion that we should be OLE MISS offense type of team. Your opinion is irrelevant to anyone here because you are blinded with Hatred. No one ask you to like our offense, but everyone ask you to stop hijacking all the post with your HATE! You need to learn keyboard control like Hugh freeze is learning twitter control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He tweeted a handshake emoji. The way I took it was it was a good bye and good luck.

I don't think things are as black and white as everyone likes this dude or everyone hates this dude.

But as far as DJ's actions no one is supporting him.

Often times the best payback is to get to work and prove the person wrong.
    He tweeted "I feel ya brudda" That seems supportive to me, but to each his own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylesandi338 View Post
    I will take a 8-4 Mike leach over your opinion that we should be OLE MISS offense type of team. Your opinion is irrelevant to anyone here because you are blinded with Hatred. No one ask you to like our offense, but everyone ask you to stop hijacking all the post with your HATE! You need to learn keyboard control like Hugh freeze is learning twitter control.
    I'm not trying to convince you or anyone over an opinion board. The truth is evident that the offense sucks. Leach has the power to change and fix it. If he doesn't those 8 wins will not happen again soon. EVERY SEC team we beat will be better. You can't say that about our offensive team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I'm not trying to convince you or anyone over an opinion board. The truth is evident that the offense sucks. Leach has the power to change and fix it. If he doesn't those 8 wins will not happen again soon. EVERY SEC team we beat will be better. You can't say that about our offensive team.
    We need a qb who can stretch the field either with his arm or his legs. Both would be a bonus. We have neither.
    It's honestly a little surprising we scored as much as we did.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    We need a qb who can stretch the field either with his arm or his legs. Both would be a bonus. We have neither.
    It really is. Borderline miraculous what Leach has done with so many limitations. And we really didn't even have a shifty running back that could break big plays consistently or take it to the house either. A recipe for disaster & we won 8 games this year.

vCash
    It really is. Borderline miraculous what Leach has done with so many limitations. And we really didn't even have a shifty running back that could break big plays consistently or take it to the house either. A recipe for disaster & we won 8 games this year.
    And i know a lot was our defense. But our offense was 5th in points per game and 8th in yards. Our defense was 7th in ppg and 5th in yards.
    I love will, but we just need a big time qb

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    And i know a lot was our defense. But our offense was 5th in points per game and 8th in yards. Our defense was 7th in ppg and 5th in yards.
    I love will, but we just need a big time qb
    No lies detected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm telling y'all this is the equivalent of a kid saying "I'm taking my ball and going home and I'm not gonna play with you anymore". Lot of immaturity these days.
    agree, and it is the kid who is not the fastest for his position with no break away speed, and complaining that he needs to showcase running in a phone booth to make it to the NFL.

vCash
    that movie, Jerry McGuire, when Jerry tells the player he has no heart...the player reacts to prove him wrong.
    DJ could not respond in that manner.

vCash
    Yep, any vertical game and this offense could be deadly with some sort of a Qb run threat.