Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So the video that sent DJ in to a soy rage

vCash

So the video that sent DJ in to a soy rage

Was basically a big fat nothing burger. After seeing it I was massively disappointed.

We?ve become one big fat soft ass country.

vCash
    No one wants an opinion on a video unless you post the video.

vCash
    Where is the link?

vCash
    No, we haven't these weak kids have. Everyone wins a trophy types. Screw em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    It’ll be out today. As I said it’s a big fat nothing. ��*♂️

vCash
    Yea I held judgement til I saw the video. This is much ado about nothing.

vCash
    Who recorded it? Only a matter of time before that gets out. He won?t be on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaDawg View Post
    Who recorded it? Only a matter of time before that gets out. He won?t be on the team.
    According to who it was.

vCash
    What if it was Will Rogers?

vCash
    So DJ lied when he said the reason he was leaving is since leach said he doesn't want him and he's not tough? The truth is he informed us he was leaving and then leach made the comments. I like DJ, but that's a bad look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    So DJ lied when he said the reason he was leaving is since leach said he doesn't want him and he's not tough? The truth is he informed us he was leaving and then leach made the comments. I like DJ, but that's a bad look.
    Yea and I never understood the hate some are directing at Leach for it anyway. The majority of the ones that are offended are those that never cared for Leach anyway so it's hard to not see a bias there but if we get to the point where a coach can't tell another player he isn't tough then I don't know. There's probably not a coach in D1 right now that hasn't said worse.

vCash
    It's also not the first time DJ has lied publicly. Just saying.
    From all accounts he's a good kid, just has to grow up some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    What if it was Will Rogers?
    Yes

vCash
    Yes I'm finding out this is exactly what happened. There's a lot of players not happy with dj and Rara right now for stirring this up.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Yea the video isn?t that big of a deal. The problem for Leach is you gain nothing by saying that to another player. The only thing that could come out of something like that is dividing the football building.

vCash
    Was the comment about toughness a generic comment, or was it specifically about being physically tougher? I can't see the latter bc DJ played tough imo. But I could totally understand if it was the former, because he does not seem mentally tough.

vCash
    Yes
    I said that in jest obviously but there's no way even if it was Leach would show him the road.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Was the comment about toughness a generic comment, or was it specifically about being physically tougher? I can't see the latter bc DJ played tough imo. But I could totally understand if it was the former, because he does not seem mentally tough.
    ?Dillion Johnson is leaving and I?m sorta glad because I don?t think he?s tough?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    All evidence is pointing in the direction of his mental toughness. My evidence is DJ himself.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes I'm finding out this is exactly what happened. There's a lot of players not happy with dj and Rara right now for stirring this up.
    Fact check: true

And Bookies joke tweet last night was very likely a shot at DJ.