Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is the end for Leach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    We have had 10 enter the portal so far but DJ and RaRa are the only production we have lost so far
    Correct. Assuming ZT leaves, the last major hurdle to clear from my understanding is Woody. And that is looking better

vCash
    There is a 100% chance DJ already has an offer and knows exactly where he's going.....that's why he "entered" portal. IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I like DJ. But saying things like that as you enter the portal is going to make finding a landing spot tough. Head football coaches aren?t going to want to have to worry about what he?s going to say about them to the media. Comes across bad. You can tell he has some emotions bottled up but no guidance (agent?) to help guide him through it. The portal will end up being the end of a lot of good college athletes collegiate careers.
    No, it won't affect a thing. If you're good enough, someone will come in pamper and coddle them to get them in their clubhouse.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    This is getting out of hand.
    Well keyboard cowboys like you don't get a say in the matter.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    There is a 100% chance DJ already has an offer and knows exactly where he's going.....that's why he "entered" portal. IMO
    I read where it?s supposedly Oklahoma

vCash
    If they're not committed to the team, are we really losing anybody?

vCash
    I'll be stunned if an Oklahoma scout feels they need him. He's not an SEC caliber back and Oklahoma is joining the SEC.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    No, it won't affect a thing. If you're good enough, someone will come in pamper and coddle them to get them in their clubhouse.
    Agree. Until a coach says mean things to him again. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Who are we losing? I keep seeing people with the sky is falling posts and talking about all the players we're losing to the portal, but the only new player I am seeing mentioned is DJ. Which him leaving sucks, he is a good player and we will miss him next year, but who are all the other players that are now supposedly leaving?
    Unfortunately there are a some posters on the MSU message boards that want to see the sky fall on our football program because it would fit their agenda and then they could boast and say "I told you so" or I knew this was going to happen" crap.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Whoever the player who videoed Leach is likely on the way out too. Whoever that is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    This is getting out of hand.
    STFU YOU ARE AN IDIOT REBEL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    STFU YOU ARE AN IDIOT REBEL
    amen twice to that

vCash
    I rather have guys that want to be at MSU. Also, everybody that leaves opens a slot for someone who wants to be here.

vCash
    The bigger issue in this whole ordeal isn't DJ (let his ass leave) and it really isn't Leach. Who the eff was the p.o.s. taping conversations? Not the kinda guy I'd trust and if I can't trust them, I don't want them on my team.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    The bigger issue in this whole ordeal isn't DJ (let his ass leave) and it really isn't Leach. Who the eff was the p.o.s. taping conversations? Not the kinda guy I'd trust and if I can't trust them, I don't want them on my team.
    100%!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I'll be stunned if an Oklahoma scout feels they need him. He's not an SEC caliber back and Oklahoma is joining the SEC.
    So a starting RB in the SEC is not SEC caliber???

vCash
    where else would he start in the SEC? He's lucky Woody got injured or he'd still be backing him up.....just the truth. DJ is a hard nosed kid and Leach will find another one to replace him, hopefully minus the tantrums and continue right along and coach at MSU until such time as he decides to leave and go to Key West for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Behind a run-blocking O-Line I’d bet he flirts with 1,000 yards and 15+ TDs somewhere.

DJ is a father now and he’s looking to provide for his child. I hope he becomes draftable.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Behind a run-blocking O-Line I’d bet he flirts with 1,000 yards and 15+ TDs somewhere.

DJ is a father now and he’s looking to provide for his child. I hope he becomes draftable.
    Good lord no man. Just no lol. He wasn't exactly Walter Payton against 3 man fronts lol. Mainly bc he's not very shifty or quick enough.

vCash
    sun belt