Thread: Bookie Watson

vCash

Bookie Watson

I guess he?s feeling left out of all the attention so he?s dicking around on twitter about portal. Seriously, these kids are literally biting the hands that feed them. With NIL and the portal, the free market will win out and there will be a lot less college football fans if these kids keep acting like this. They?re about to get a hard lesson in life too. You want to be treated like an adult and a pro but cry on twitter when a coach calls you soft(btw I don?t believe that for one second) or says he?ll cut your ass (Deion).

vCash
    Me me me me. Its our fault. We allowed this to happen. Classic case of give someone an inch and they take a mile. I wont go any further than that.

vCash
    Bookie is joking...damn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Bookie is joking...damn
    I love ya but I am shocked to see you post this. Considering you have said our program is poo for about 6 months and was going to pop like a festering sore