Thread: Vic not doing so hot at Texas

vCash

Vic not doing so hot at Texas

Preseason number 3 and have fallen all the way out. Sitting at 4-4 with bad losses

vCash
    Haha, no sympathy at all

I'm sure he'll fix it

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    He is old.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Hopefully as time passes, we'll be able to hire Blair as the HC as she gains more experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Hopefully as time passes, we'll be able to hire Blair as the HC as she gains more experience.
    Yeah put that on YBYA. Cuz I'm wagering everything that will never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    I've heard that when she was an assistant coach here she was banging some of the players, and Vic chose to leave instead of fire her. No idea if that's true, but that's the "more to the story" regarding him leaving that for some reason nobody on this board will say

vCash
    DJ, spin up some Fats Domino for ol' Vic.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I've heard that when she was an assistant coach here she was banging some of the players, and Vic chose to leave instead of fire her. No idea if that's true, but that's the "more to the story" regarding him leaving that for some reason nobody on this board will say
    Pretty sure plenty of people have said that the allure of an australian redhead was too much and they understood. But her role meant she had to keep it in her pants when they were no longer equals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Yeah put that on YBYA. Cuz I'm wagering everything that will never happen.
    I would also like action on that never happening because there are not many things I am certain of, but one of them is that she will NEVER be the HC here. I would wager a slightly smaller amount that she will never be a HC at any D1 school. There are stories that have been mentioned on this site and elsewhere that are only the tip of the iceberg

vCash
    Currently they are ranked last in the big 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    So basically played for 2 ships then hired his daughter who was a Cannizzaro like coach - daughter caught fraternizing - instead of firing -coach said eff that just picked up shop and bolted to Texas - karma can be a beotch

vCash
    Sometimes coaches can't replicate the success that had at one point.