Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One NCAAF rule change I think we all can agree on....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    The one thing we all should be able to agree on, if you fumble the ball outside the endzone, it should be downed at the last position it was controlled and remain with the offensive team.
    AMEN! And as soon as that do that, I'm gonna nullify the CamBack and retroactively strip Aubie of their 2010 BCSC.*

0:23 in.... one of the craziest bounces of the ball you'll ever see.

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    AMEN! And as soon as that do that, I'm gonna nullify the CamBack and retroactively strip Aubie of their 2010 BCSC.*

0:23 in.... one of the craziest bounces of the ball you'll ever see.

You bammers are all so un-self aware. Nobody feels sorry for you guys losing a game here and there! lol

vCash
    You transfer, you sit the first six games. Unless there's a coaching change or infraction penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    You bammers are all so un-self aware. Nobody feels sorry for you guys losing a game here and there! lol
    I wasn't looking for sympathy, it was germane to the prior post... and a joke...

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    How about no rules like the old days.

Except randomly picking programs for probation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    The one thing we all should be able to agree on, if you fumble the ball outside the endzone, it should be downed at the last position it was controlled and remain with the offensive team.
    Gawd, yes!!!!! Stupidest on the field rule in the entire sport of American Football
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    No, don't forget the play Nico Whitley made on Bo Wallace in the Egg! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    No, don't forget the play Nico Whitley made on Bo Wallace in the Egg! Hail State!
    We recovered it in the end zone, so it's all good. It didn't go out of bounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You think dak woulda turned down a million to stay?
    I think he would have but I also think that Dak is an exception and not necessarily the rule.

Dak had a chance to go to LSU out of high school and stuck with us because we recruited him earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I wasn't looking for sympathy, it was germane to the prior post
    In the infamous words of Sheriff Buford T. Justice, "The GD Germans ain't got nothing to do with this!"