Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's pump the breaks on all the rumors and innuendos

vCash
    It's not about leach losing a team.
    If any of you want to pay zavion more than lsu will pay him he will stay. But if he can make more money and go home, it makes perfect sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If any of you want to pay zavion more than lsu will pay him he will stay. But if he can make more money and go home, it makes perfect sense.
    Multiple posters (the same ones who have been negative about Leach since day 1 and spent most of this season pushing the "Leach is retiring" lie) are now claiming that Leach has lost the team and that all of our main contributors are leaving due to his incompetence. They likely want to sabotage him since 95% of the fanbase now approves of him after the Egg Bowl, much to their chagrin.

Why the moderators are letting these provocateurs hurt our program like this is beyond me.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 12-07-2022 at 04:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Well we will assume we can match the money but nothing we can do about location. So we wish him well and find ourselves a better fit.

vCash
    Bullshit breeds bullshit.. and we have lot's of bullshitters. with the Portal and NIL--it is a different ball game.. Leach will have us enough skill players---everybody including the bamas will lose players to the portal. why do you think MSU won't--so long boys--go get some more.. Shit we have plenty of players coming back that most of the bullshitters said were gone.. we will have a really good team next year--hope on board the train---or don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Agree. I don't have a problem with anything that has been posted.

And I still have a problem, I don't trust Will and don't think I ever will. I think it's true we will lose players because he will be back as our QB.
    But it is what it is... Guess we hold out hope that Parson can be the man in 2024. ...and accept what we get till then.

How do we not have a 1k yard receiver in this offense... just blows my mind.
    No 1000 yard receiver due to a 10 man or so rotation this year with no alpha dog breaking through. Mainly 5 to 10 yard routes expecting YAC along with QB issues contributed also. O also totally disappeared for 1 to 2 quarters a game, especially against SEC D's. I think I covered it all.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Zavion is gone.
    I hope you are wrong, I was expecting big things from him next year.

vCash
    I think everyone on this board loves MSU and wants the very best for the program. I enjoy reading here (facts & rumors) and posting my sometimes questionable opinions. That being said:

I learned about elitedawgs when I saw it mentioned in a post I read on sixpackspeak.

Most State fans I tell about elitedawgs being a good place to read/post about all things MSU didn't know that it existed.

I doubt the majority of State players or coaches read our comments and base their decisions on them.

The majority of State fans don't bother with the internet sites for discussion, JMO.

Hope this doesn't get me kicked off.**** Lots of interesting reads and info here. Hail State!