Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auburn May Target Arnett

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Yep. Leach is finished if Arnett leaves
    Arnett has been about average to what most of our DC’s have been here. He called an excellent egg bowl, but we were overall about what we always have been statistically speaking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And there you go... there are guys on this board that are more in the know than Steve...
    This!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And there you go... there are guys on this board that are more in the know than Steve...
    Ok. Well he’s knowledgeable enough that it’s probably worth posting his thoughts on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Arnett has been about average to what most of our DC’s have been here. He called an excellent egg bowl, but we were overall about what we always have been statistically speaking.
    He's been about average to what most of our DC's have been here with less overall talent.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    He's been about average to what most of our DC's have been here with less overall talent.
    Well it’s his job to pick the players on his defense. I like the guy and certainly don’t want him to go, but he’s not been anything special overall, statistically.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Well it’s his job to pick the players on his defense. I like the guy and certainly don’t want him to go, but he’s not been anything special overall, statistically.
    Like I said, he's had less material and depth

vCash
    steve = idiot

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Like I said, he's had less material and depth
    And like I said, it’s his job to recruit defensive players. If he has less talent to work with than our previous DCs that’s his own fault. Looks to me like he is doing pretty well with whatever he has decided to recruit.
    Last edited by Jarius; 12-07-2022 at 08:56 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    He also said Cohen was a big fan of Arnett. If it happens then screw ??em all
    Damn it..... if Cohen would do that.... recommend and pull a valuable resource from our football team.... I'll be beyond pissed. Keenum needs to ensure this doesn't happen.

I swear....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Damn it..... if Cohen would do that.... recommend and pull a valuable resource from our football team.... I'll be beyond pissed. Keenum needs to ensure this doesn't happen.

I swear....
    You would figure Freeze would know more about defensive coordinators than Cohen.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 12-07-2022 at 06:47 AM.