At Tenn
    OM
    At Georgia
    Tenn
    Florida
    At bama
    Tcu #24
    At South Carolina

We gonna find out what we made of in this stretch. February does let up some

vCash
    Going with 5-5. Wins. OM, @UGA, UF,TCU, @USCe. Should be 11-0 entering that stretch thought to put us at 16-5. After that we should go 5-5 again with wins against aTm, Missouri, So Carolina ,LSU, @vandy. Losses to @Auburn, @Ark, UK, @Missouri, @ Ole Miss. Puts us 21-10 overall plus an SEC tournament win gives us 22 wins and around an 8 seed. I predicted our record perfect in football at the beginning of the year and all the W/L correct so let’s see how I do with this hoops prediction…although I am a little late being we are 8 games in

vCash

7-3

Losses to (@ut, @bama, tcu)

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Drake
    Bama
    At Tenn
    OM
    At Georgia
    Tenn
    Florida
    At bama
    Tcu #24
    At South Carolina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    Losses to (@ut, @bama, tcu)
    If you right, we headed to a 4-seed or higher

vCash
    I dont know if we can make enough shots to get 10-11 SEC wins. But you can bet your ass we will defend
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I dont know if we can make enough shots to get 10-11 SEC wins. But you can bet your ass we will defend
    Agree, that's what scares me about this team. I know we will defend and rebound, but we have to find a way to score better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Drake
    Bama
    At Tenn
    OM
    At Georgia
    Tenn
    Florida
    At bama
    Tcu #24
    At South Carolina

You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
    Drake- W
    Bama- W
    at Tenn- L
    OM- W
    at UGA- W
    at Auburn- L
    Tenn- W
    Florida - W
    at Bama- L
    TCU- W
    at USCe- W

8-3

Hesitant on some of those because we probably play better on road since there will be actual crowds at those places. Have not looked at how other teams play but we probably lose to teams that have a really good big man too or teams that are lights out from 3.
    Last edited by MoreCowbell; 12-06-2022 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
    Drake- W
    Bama- W
    at Tenn- L
    OM- W
    at UGA- W
    at Auburn- L
    Tenn- W
    Florida - W
    at Bama- L
    TCU- W
    at USCe- W

8-3

Hesitant on some of those because we probably play better on road since there will be actual crowds at those places. Have not looked at how other teams play but we probably lose to teams that have a really good big man too or teams that are lights out from 3.
    Tolu and Mcnair haven't really had trouble with the bigs they have faced so far this season. UK's big is really good, he may cause them trouble.

vCash
    5 of our first 8 sec games are against Bama, TN, and auburn. Good gracious who did we piss off?

vCash
    What's the latest on Dashawn Davis? Him being healthy will make a difference. I hope it's not an ankle that bothers him all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    What's the latest on Dashawn Davis? Him being healthy will make a difference. I hope it's not an ankle that bothers him all year.
    Shouldn't take longer than a year and a half to heal - Michael Thomas of the saints

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
    Drake- W
    Bama- W
    at Tenn- L
    OM- W
    at UGA- W
    at Auburn- L
    Tenn- W
    Florida - W
    at Bama- L
    TCU- W
    at USCe- W

8-3

If we go 8-3 in this stretch we?d be a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Realistically we need 4 wins and 6 or 7 in February and March. With our schedule we?ll need 21 wins to get in the tournament, our non conference just doesn?t have a whole lot of meat to it. Having a net as high as we do this early will however help out a ton because once conference play starts losing games at Tennessee, at auburn, at Bama etc won?t effect our resume one bit.