Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    That sucks. DJ is a great kid and I think he can carry the load at an SEC school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Dillon is a leader too it seems. He is one of my favorite dawgs
    Same here! DJ and Woody are both tough as nails and have earned respect. They've been ballers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Man you have got to come on here with takes not associated with Will. This thread has nothing to do with him.
    Those two running backs get blown up more than any in the country due to an OLB waiting to gobble them up as soon as they catch it. Teams actually defend in a way where they know that the ball is coming to them on dump offs and swing passes. You are a coach / I'm sure you already know.
    They get tackled. Its part of the job. Im not defending anyone its just facts. They also break those tackles and make them miss.. So that has absolutely nothing to do with why one of them is going to the draft. They dont get blown up more than any in the country. They do however get the ball more in this offense than most offenses in the country. So whatever it was about them leaving bc of the offense is more message board wishes just like Leach retiring bc of SEC defenses and his health

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    They get tackled. Its part of the job. Im not defending anyone its just facts. They also break those tackles and make them miss.. So that has absolutely nothing to do with why one of them is going to the draft. They dont get blown up more than any in the country. They do however get the ball more in this offense than most offenses in the country. So whatever it was about them leaving bc of the offense is more message board wishes just like Leach retiring bc of SEC defenses and his health
    Can you point to Leach's success with RB's at the next level? I'm not seeing much. Maybe in your obsession with never blaming golden boy and Leach you can describe all the success Leach has had with his RB's.

You've never dealt in facts. You always bring your emotions into this cause of your attachment to Will and Leach. You're better off staying out of these convos for you health.

vCash
    I watch very few NFL games except Dak and Dallas and MNF. How many NFL O's are heavily run based today outside of TN with Henry and Dallas with Zeke who needs to go and Pollard? Most games I watch QB's are throwing about 50 or so times. With pass protection duties at times, I could see our O getting backs ready for the NFL, (except for that all too often getting blown up in the flats play*). Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Can you point to Leach's success with RB's at the next level? I'm not seeing much. Maybe in your obsession with never blaming golden boy and Leach you can describe all the success Leach has had with his RB's.

You've never dealt in facts. You always bring your emotions into this cause of your attachment to Will and Leach. You're better off staying out of these convos for you health.
    Dude. Marks is going to have more touches than any player in school history. You could not be more wrong. I dont give a damn about NFL success of Leaches RBs. I didnt even mention anything about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Going to the draft and not getting drafted is worse than staying here and getting a year to a degree w NO bills plus NIL money ever how big or small. Neither would get drafted this year.
    Accurate post!
    This is correct with the new era of minor league football oops I mean college football!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Going to the draft and not getting drafted is worse than staying here and getting a year to a degree w NO bills plus NIL money ever how big or small. Neither would get drafted this year.
    Agree. 100 percent

vCash
    These guys just dont think that way. They have been targeting the NFL since they were kids and told thats their way to a big life. Most dont give a shit about playing college ball. 80% of the football players I coach have no idea who is in the college football playoff. But they know Philly and Dallas are battling in the NFC
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Next thing you’ll see is we’ll have a very good QB, but because he doesn’t take snaps under center it will be used against us.

vCash
    Will be shocked if both are back

vCash
    One is gone for sure. Loose lips sink ships. There's a good chance that the whole RB room is blown up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    One is gone for sure. Loose lips sink ships. There's a good chance that the whole RB room is blown up.
    You know these guys are comparing deals. This will not end well for many college programs now and perhaps for all college football in the near future. JMO.

Banned
    vCash
    Bucky you're so freaking emotional.

It's clear Will regressed mentally throughout the year. That and his arm strength waned. He either gutted out a hidden injury or his arm is going and can't handle the workload.

That kid was throwing dots 30-40 yds downfield last year against Memphis. Nowadays he can't throw a ball 25 air yards out of bounds on the run. He's taken a step back and it is CLEAR as day.

I want the kid to succeed. But he's simply not. That boy is giving his best, but we all get told we can't play the child's game at some point. I fear for him, it's way sooner than he'd like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

It's clear Will regressed mentally throughout the year. That and his arm strength waned. He either gutted out a hidden injury or his arm is going and can't handle the workload.

That kid was throwing dots 30-40 yds downfield last year against Memphis. Nowadays he can't throw a ball 25 air yards out of bounds on the run. He's taken a step back and it is CLEAR as day.

I want the kid to succeed. But he's simply not. That boy is giving his best, but we all get told we can't play the child's game at some point. I fear for him, it's way sooner than he'd like.
    If you lose support of Tater, things are not good.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    If you lose support of Tater, things are not good.
    There is being a sunshine pumper and then there's being blind... BuckyIsABlind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Didn't want to start rumors, but seemed like one game mid-season it was rubbing his shoulder after a hit. We don't release much injury info but, I have wondered if he is hurt or banged up. Just wondering. Hail State!

vCash
    Ok, so who are we bringing in to be the QB?

vCash
    The next couple days are about to get interesting. Lots of players suddenly don't want to play with Will anymore. Imagine that.
    Our football program is a festering sore that's close to busting wide open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    The next couple days are about to get interesting. Lots of players suddenly don't want to play with Will anymore. Imagine that.
    Our football program is a festering sore that's close to busting wide open.
    The ****?!