Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Was the mole ever properly ID'ed or does anyone actually know?
    Don't know.
    Last edited by Catfish; 12-09-2022 at 11:35 PM.

vCash
    Doesn’t everybody know by now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Id like to see what you're quoting because that's not how I read this:

He's a good guy. I felt like I built a good connection with him," Pollock said. "He kept it real with me. He kept telling me about Coach McBath and just the team in general. What it's like and what he likes and doesn't like. He told me that one of the main reasons he joined the team was Coach McBath, so that was good to hear."

One of the main reasons != ONLY here and remain ???

You aint gotta lie to make a point.
    Wow. That's a huge difference there. Smh.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 12-10-2022 at 12:10 AM.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Leadership didn?t seem to be a problem when we walked into Oxford and whipped a 8-3 OM team in the rain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    He?s been a leader since day 1. Even after KJ set records against LSU, players like Kobe Jones said Will was the one that would lead this team. Go back and look it up.
    Yes, I believe it was the day the team decided to skip practice (really, to move that day's practice to another day) that we got a bunch of quotes from players saying that Will Rogers was the real leader of the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I wouldn't consider Will a team leader.
    The team does

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Id like to see what you're quoting because that's not how I read this:

He's a good guy. I felt like I built a good connection with him," Pollock said. "He kept it real with me. He kept telling me about Coach McBath and just the team in general. What it's like and what he likes and doesn't like. He told me that one of the main reasons he joined the team was Coach McBath, so that was good to hear."

One of the main reasons != ONLY here and remain ???

You aint gotta lie to make a point.
    Now if 28 had quoted it the way it actually was then it wouldn't have met his agenda. I don't care what a few say on here. They want to be known as the smartest person in the room concerning our football program, they don't like CML's offense and that is their priority over CML succeeding as our HC. Then some just try to stir up controversy (trolling).

vCash
    Saw an article on MSN.com from a University of Washington site that they had offered DJ. Long way from home.