Thread: Woody and DJ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    I?m not an insider, but someone told me they are not locks to stay and may hit the portal. Anyone got any info?
    Why stay with a QB who's most assuredly not going to hand the ball off to you enough and when he does get you the ball get's you absolutely blown up by DL/LB's because he's scared to death to get hit or throw the ball down the field?

A lot of our fans have yet to give those two their just dues in praise only to praise the QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Why stay with a QB who's most assuredly not going to hand the ball off to you enough and when he does get you the ball get's you absolutely blown up by DL/LB's because he's scared to death to get hit or throw the ball down the field?

A lot of our fans have yet to give those two their just dues in praise only to praise the QB.
    and some just want to blame the QB. This isn't about carries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    and some just want to blame the QB. This isn't about carries.

vCash
    Cute gif. But unless you want to cite a comment by those two.....you are just attacking a player that has nothing to do with what others decide to do.

However, there is plenty of evidence that you have an agenda against Rogers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Cute gif. But unless you want to cite a comment by those two.....you are just attacking a player that has nothing to do with what others decide to do.

However, there is plenty of evidence that you have an agenda against Rogers.
    I don't have any agenda. Every argument I've ever made on here has stats, facts, and the like included. I haven't made an emotional argument unlike a lot of Will lovers. I'm tired of them blaming everyone else but him for his problems.