Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/45/05/E1AAC154-0A51-4F43-9BF6-00797203CCE2/tmp.gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I actually work in Healthcare. If you're allowing a doctor to yell at your that's your fault. Healthcare pales in comparison.
    I'm talking about patients and their family members.

Go ahead and yell back at a doctor that yells at you and come back and tell me which side the hospital is going to take even if you are in the right. It's an absolute caste system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Go ahead and yell back at a doctor that yells at you and come back and tell me which side the hospital is going to take even if you are in the right. It's an absolute caste system.
    Man, he said you just walk away from an agitated pt in the ED. I guess because it's someone else's problem. Lol. I find it hard to believe he would be helpful with verbal de-escalation, so maybe it's for the best in his case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    In the brief I?ve read over, I?m almost 100% Will is 662s source.
    I wouldn't consider Will a team leader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    Man, he said you just walk away from an agitated pt in the ED. I guess because it's someone else's problem. Lol. I find it hard to believe he would be helpful with verbal de-escalation, so maybe it's for the best in his case.
    Yep. Part of the job and sometimes you can't walk away. You just have to de escalate and try to get others to help you so it doesn't get out of hand.

vCash

Family members are asked to leave plenty if they're verbally assaulting. You work for a terrible organization.

vCash
    Leach will be behind him soon. Beating Ole Miss doesn't solve the problems.
    Leach isn't going anywhere no matter how much you wet dream about it nightly.

vCash
    And I wouldn't consider working at Hernando High school, driving trucks, and installing floors a hospital job.

vCash
    But DJ was?

vCash
    And I wouldn't consider working at Hernando High school, driving trucks, and installing floors a hospital job.
    Don't be mad at your medical assistant job. If you could follow simple instructions the families wouldn't yell at you. Pay attention butter cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    But DJ was?
    Honestly, there isn't a true alpha verbal leaders on this team. Leach wants that role.

vCash
    Honestly, there isn't a true alpha verbal leaders on this team. Leach wants that role.
    But that locker room was all messed up and Leach had lost the team right.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    That was blatant dishonesty. So is the comment you responded to. Hating Leach will make some of these people say anything no matter how absurd it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    WTF are you talking about. My comments on Leach was he's old school and there are a lot of players that don't like it. You literally have our newest commitment say during his interview players saying they're ONLY here and remain because of their position coach.

Keep praising Leach and if he loses the bowl game keep your love for him and not make excuses.

vCash
    Don't be mad at your medical assistant job. If you could follow simple instructions the families wouldn't yell at you. Pay attention butter cup
    You're a liar. Wonder what else you could be lying about? Some guy that played football at MSU 20 years ago hanging out with our players wouldn't be a stretch at all now would it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    That was blatant dishonesty. So is the comment you responded to. Hating Leach will make some of these people say anything no matter how absurd it is.
    I know all too well!

vCash
    WTF are you talking about. My comments on Leach was he's old school and there are a lot of players that don't like it. You literally have our newest commitment say during his interview players saying they're ONLY here and remain because of their position coach.

Keep praising Leach and if he loses the bowl game keep your love for him and not make excuses.

So long as he keeps winning and recruiting what we need. I will.

Banned
    vCash

Id like to see what you're quoting because that's not how I read this:

He's a good guy. I felt like I built a good connection with him," Pollock said. "He kept it real with me. He kept telling me about Coach McBath and just the team in general. What it's like and what he likes and doesn't like. He told me that one of the main reasons he joined the team was Coach McBath, so that was good to hear."

One of the main reasons != ONLY here and remain ???

You aint gotta lie to make a point.

vCash
    He’s been a leader since day 1. Even after KJ set records against LSU, players like Kobe Jones said Will was the one that would lead this team. Go back and look it up.

vCash
    Was the mole ever properly ID'ed or does anyone actually know?