Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Thanks for bringing some truth to this thread man. I support all what you're saying. People are valuing our win loss way more than they should this year. They can't see the glaring issues there right before our eyes. The same thing happened early on with jomo. We had a team capable of much more than it accomplished,
    100%. The truth always offends the weak and the blind.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Thanks for bringing some truth to this thread man. I support all what you're saying. People are valuing our win loss way more than they should this year. They can't see the glaring issues there right before our eyes. The same thing happened early on with jomo. We had a team capable of much more than it accomplished,
    LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here 🤣

His hate for Leach is not going to allow him to see the truth. Nor will it allow you to either.

The young man got caught up. I mean this isn't really debatable. I wish him the best & I pray that he has learned from this & isn't as soft at his next school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I don't know. I kind of trust Leach more than I do Jomo just based on coaching experience and overall success. Jomo didn't know how to handle a team of kids who wanted to be pampered....
    JoMo just went 2-10, but I know players on the Akron team and they have drawn comfort from their new quiet rooms with the stuffed animals and squeezable mini footballs. They have promised to do better next year and are looking forward to new portal teammates arriving from Colorado! Fans are also enjoying the new sandboxes on campus and the Art classes where they paint or kick pet rocks****** Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 12-08-2022 at 03:33 PM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    100%. The truth always offends the weak and the blind.
    I just spit my dam coke all over my one year old reading this. Thanks dude 🤣😭😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here ��

His hate for Leach is not going to allow him to see the truth. Nor will it allow you to either.

The young man got caught up. I mean this isn't really debatable. I wish him the best & I pray that he has learned from this & isn't as soft at his next school.
    Leach will be behind him soon. Beating Ole Miss doesn't solve the problems.

vCash
    Now MSU fans are overvaluing wins?

Serious question- are you stupid?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    JoMo just went 2-10, but I know players on the Akon team and they have drawn comfort from their new quiet rooms with the stuffed animals and squeezable mini footballs. They have promised to do better next year and are looking forward to new portal teammates arriving from Colorado!****** Hail State!
    😂😭🤣 & to think some "former" MSU football players think this is the way forward. Leach should give them rainbow carebears with notes saying "sorry for being so mean" for Christmas to satisfy some of these people on here. smh.

vCash
    LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here 🤣

Basically that moron just said he would rather go 3-9 with a coach that "treats players well" than go 15-0 with a coach who calls our players soft.

Guess he liked Moorhead a lot.**

vCash
    😂😭🤣 & to think some "former" MSU football players think this is the way forward. Leach should give them rainbow carebears with notes saying "sorry for being so mean" for Christmas to satisfy some of these people on here. smh.
    Back to the waterpark!

vCash
    So from this presidential length debate that I have chose to read, I get the following for sure from two State supporters:

28 and 662 will not exchange Christmas cards this year.*

Leach get lump of coal from 28 this year and probably in years to come.*

It is tough as H...E....Double Hockey Sticks, to handle a locker room of about 100 FB players in today's NIL/Portal Mess, (No ***).

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    So from this presidential length debate that I have chose to read, I get the following for sure from two State supporters:

It is tough as H...E....Double Hockey Sticks, to handle a locker room of about 100 FB players in today's NIL/Portal Mess, (No ***).
    I love 28 & everyone else. He's just being disturbingly dishonest today bc he hates Leach for whatever reason. I'd definitely send him a Christmas card. It might say "Leach ain't mean, Merry Christmas" on it but still 😁

vCash

662 is a groupie. He'd love a card

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    662 is a groupie. He'd love a card
    Says the one who thinks "mean" coaches are outdated. DJ Charmin is that you? 😭🤣😂

Have a good day, sir!

vCash
    Says the one who thinks "mean" coaches are outdated. DJ Charmin is that you? ������

Have a good day, sir!
    Lol

vCash
    Lol

Seriously, what is the difference in Leach versus Mullen, Saban, Meyer, Kelly, etc.?

I don?t know other than Saban was better to work for than Mullen based on talking to a few that worked for both.

I have no idea, nor opinion on the locker room, but am curious how coaches treat players differently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Seriously, what is the difference in Leach versus Mullen, Saban, Meyer, Kelly, etc.?

I don?t know other than Saban was better to work for than Mullen based on talking to a few that worked for both.

I have no idea, nor opinion on the locker room, but am curious how coaches treat players differently.
    Leach's offense isn't for everybody and for those leaving, that's a big part of it. I have nothing against Leach. But I hate his offense. Several fans feel that way too. It regressed this year with an experienced group and it's simply boring as hell to watch a lot of times. I don't think it will even come close to Mullen's poor results against AL, & that's sad. But if we had to get rid of Leach, it was going to be a shit storm of a problem. Hopefully things are more settled now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Leach's offense isn't for everybody and for those leaving, that's a big part of it. I have nothing against Leach. But I hate his offense. Several fans feel that way too. It regressed this year with an experienced group and it's simply boring as hell to watch a lot of times. I don't think it will even come close to Mullen's poor results against AL, & that's sad. But if we had to get rid of Leach, it was going to be a shit storm of a problem. Hopefully things are more settled now.
    Yeah, it?s boring as hell and fan criticism is valid. With mobility it would be exciting.

vCash

In the brief I’ve read over, I’m almost 100% Will is 662s source.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    In the brief I?ve read over, I?m almost 100% Will is 662s source.
    Damn you got me 🤦😭

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Idk I think we got all out of what we could accomplish with the QB talent on display this year. Kentucky I'll give you, but beyond that... LSU, coaching can't fix drop drop drop drop drop from everybody. Georgia is just unfair. Bama we just didn't score. But there was fight and cohesion, and we won the Egg. Skull drug A&M and Arky. Still beat Auburn even when we let it get weird.

Just we're severely limited without an arm capable of throwing it 15+ yards downfield.
    Adjustments in scheme would have gotten us two more wins.