Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You clearly don't work in a hospital because I get verbally abused all the time. Add that to your professions list.

And they are soft.
    That part stood out to me too. Lol. Healthcare, retail, really any service industry. What a bubble to live in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Leach and his old school mentality had better calm down or he'll lose the fan base next. He's already losing the locker room. This isn't Washington state. He's becoming the lunatic Texas Tech coach.
    You're definitely ignorant to a culture if you think 2 days caused it to go sideways. Your sources suck and your speculation is terrible. Are you a politician?
    28, I wish I could let them see the group chat

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Kirby is not old school.
    Oh ok. Cool.

https://youtu.be/wTScfrr7k3A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Lmao. So a CURRENT leader of the football team word sucks? And yours, who played 80 years ago for a completely different staff, is Gold? ��
    I played for the best football coach at State. He was the most in touch coach a player could ask for. I'm sure you knew players then too huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    They still wouldn't believe you.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    That part stood out to me too. Lol. Healthcare, retail, really any service industry. What a bubble to live in.
    I'm not sure anyone gets verbally abused as much as people in the restaurant industry. And not by customers. By kitchen staff and managers.

vCash
    Coaching hard doesn't make you old school. Wow, I'm done wasting my time with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I respect 28 and his info because I know he played at State and is pretty close to the program. There are so many of us on here that know players and coaches or people in the athletic dept and there is always gonna be some conflicting info. It's just like any organization there's gonna be people happy to be there and there's gonna be some that are disgruntled. The kids I know personally on the team are happy and really like Leach(why they are staying when they could go to the draft or transfer). Heck my youngest son knows half the team and plays video games online with them. I do know that nil and the portal is a huge issue. It's becoming equivalent to a kid saying "I don't like you and I'm taking my ball and going home and not playing with you anymore". Cfb is forever changed and it's a mess. Can't wait until this infects the high school level. Heck travel sports are already littered with deals for kids to come play with this or that organization. My youngest who is a baseball player was a dang good basketball player as a youth and at one of his games a guy came up to me and offered some "incentives" if he would come play for his team. I declined. Just my 2 cents which doesn't mean much. Sorry for the long post guys.
    I can respect what you're saying.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    A lot of players are pissed at DJ. You can spin it all you want to but this is first hand info.

So "IF" & that's a BIG if being how dishonest some have been on here today, sounds like DJ did become a problem & tried to influence other players & we are a better team without him?

Thank you Leach, now clean out the rest of them.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Coaching hard doesn't make you old school. Wow, I'm done wasting my time with you.
    Wtf dude? So please explain your old school shit? The man literally cussed a player out & was ten times worse than what Leach is "accused" of doing 🤡

vCash
    Wtf dude? So please explain your old school shit? The man literally cussed a player out & was ten times worse than what Leach is "accused" of doing ��
    No, you're acting as if this ONE incident is the reason for the fallout. Stay in your lane football dynamics appears to be too much for you.

vCash
    A lot of players are pissed at DJ. You can spin it all you want to but this is first hand info.

So "IF" & that's a BIG if being how dishonest some have been on here today, sounds like DJ did become a problem & tried to influence other players & we are a better team without him?

And he'll keep winning 6 games doing it his way. If all those players felt that way they'd come out and say it.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    No, you're acting as if this ONE incident is the reason for the fallout. Stay in your lane football dynamics appears to be too much for you.
    I can tell you for a fact the locker room was very good one week ago. I can't speak of anything other than that. Maybe he's been crying a little longer than two days, but I can tell you for a 100% fact that the locker room as a whole is great. A couple mentally soft dudes does not change that fact. Period.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    And he'll keep winning 6 games doing it his way. If all those players felt that way they'd come out and say it.
    If by 6 you mean at least 8 this year playing with one of the toughest schedules in the country & a liability at QB, then we good.

vCash
    I can tell you for a fact the locker room was very good one week ago. I can't speak of anything other than that. Maybe he's been crying a little longer than two days, but I can tell you for a 100% fact that the locker room as a whole is great. A couple mentally soft dudes does not change that fact. Period.
    So how does someone become a cancer in a week? STFU

vCash
    I can tell you one thing 28, that if you work in healthcare that directly involves patient care then you would understand there is no comparison between it and football. Working in a local metro ED that fights daily with psych patients and gets dog cussed at by other patients, I would take a tongue lashing from Leach any day....

vCash
    If by 6 you mean at least 8 this year playing with one of the toughest schedules in the country & a liability at QB, then we good.
    We didn't play one of the toughest schedules. We didn't beat any top 25 ranked teams on the final poll. We beat about 3 or 4 teams with a winning record. What's hard about that?
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 12-08-2022 at 02:22 PM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    So how does someone become a cancer in a week? STFU
    Horrible adults in his ear?

Or are you saying he's been a "soft" cancer for weeks & the locker room is so strong that it was just overcoming it?

vCash

I'm not spending jack, Jack. You may know someone who's telling you that they are pissed at DJ. But three players and their group chat tells a different story. I guarantee my "second hand " is closer than your first hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I can tell you one thing 28, that if you work in healthcare that directly involves patient care then you would understand there is no comparison between it and football. Working in a local metro ED that fights daily with psych patients and gets dog cussed at by other patients, I would take a tongue lashing from Leach any day....
    Patients cuss you daily that are mentally challenged. If you get offended by someone that you KNOW has mental issues..hmm. Coaches also cuss players daily for hours straight. You can leave the floor and the patient if/when it gets hard. Unruly patients are also sedated in those instances. There's no sedating coaches.